7.12 - Dumbassicus Babyus + The Best Around

Chapter 7.12 - Dumbassicus Babyus + The Best Around



(Apologies for the darkness, I forgot to put lights in the games room)

Mariska: You're going down, Grandma!

Glass: Going down in history as one of the best gamers ever! You'll fade and be forgotten!

Mariska: Ha! As if.

Glass: Isn't it a little too hard for a lazy little crap like yourself to stand for so long?

Mariska: I love standing, Grandma! So SUCK ON THAT.

Glass: You're the worst Lazy kid ever.


Lana: Slobs...all of you are beneath me! I'd be doing them a favour when I take them over.

Sure, Margot 2.0.

Lana: Who's that?

You'd get along great, but considering Margot and Elin's relationship, I feel like it's in your best interests if you two are never introduced...


Zara: I'm happy to get attention again... but I'm wondering about Summer's motive for dragging me back into this mess of a thing she calls a life.

You'll see.

Zara: Dammit, I've heard of this! Summer invites distant relatives over for blood! I'm food, aren't I?

Zara, you're kinda cool but it's been so long (I think about fifteen chapters, last time we saw you you were a teenager stuck in Del's house) I don't remember your original personality. Which is why you're gonna shut up and be preyed upon.


Summer: Happy sleeping!

Zara: Wha-

Summer: You'll see.


Summer:...That moment when you'd actually rather die.

Kale: :(

Summer: Why are you surprised?



GODDAMMIT.

The game glitched out and sent everyone home at 8.30am.

So now I have an extra seven hours of watching you all mess around.



Look at that face. That face just sums up Felix and his stupid Fussy trait.

Summer (offscreen): I have a feeling he really doesn't like me...

Felix: Don't take it personally. I don't like anyone.



Summer's latest books have been doing quite well.



Felix: Fly my pretties! Fly! More mess for Mum to clean up later!

Well guess what, you little shit, that doesn't make any mess. Try harder.



Mariska: One day, Felix, you can be like me!

Felix: OH NO! *fake sob*

Mariska: No need to be a bitch, baby bro.



Danika: Best. Shower. Ever.

What's behind you, Danika? What's f*cking behind you?

Danika: The shower's green too! This is so cool!

*sigh* I'll get Summer to clean that.

(Instead, I just bought the Dine Out sink with reliability 9 and sold this one)



Felix: I just don't get attention...

Mariska: Boo-f*cking-hoo. There were two of us when I was your age. You don't know what lack of attention is.



Felix: Remember when you said 'try harder'?

You little-

Danika: You kind of are a little brat, aren't you?

Mariska: *stretch* Well, I can cuss the kid out, but I'm not hanging around to clean up his mess. Toodles.



Wait what?

WHY?

Mariska: Why is my head in the shot?

I don't know, let's blame it on my poor screenshot skills. I've been doing this for a year and a half and still can't get it right.



Felix: Waaah! This highchair is dirty and uncomfortable to sit in! Who did this?

Mariska: And here, dear sister, is the dumbassicus babyus. It doesn't know what it wants, it's a huge pain, and it cries all the time.

Danika: Lol.

Summer: Pot to the kettle, Mariska.



Danika: I've been to the Netherworld, I've seen some crazy shit-

Mariska: Pray tell. I need some entertainment.

Lana: I don't approve of this...



Lana: That kid is so stupid! Who throws perfectly good food?

Mariska: Well, vegetables suck...so I say go for it, dumbassicus babyus!

Lana: You used to envy my vegetables!

Mariska's opinions of veggies is ever-changing, it seems.



Summer: Let's try this again, kid. It's food time.

Felix:...I may accept that.

Summer: No, you will accept it.

Felix: And why is that?

Summer: I can pick you up and put you where I like.



Felix: You don't quite own me though...

Right. Rule for Felix: unless somebody autonomously puts him in the highchair, he gets fed with floor food. This is it.

Felix: Wait-

You dug your own grave, child. Stop whining.



Lana did this! +5. Nice job, Lana.



Felix: No, keep me in here! I like it now!

(So yes, I am not letting this kid out until his needs get critical. He's pissed me off that much. I probably shouldn't be a parent, should I?)



It begins. I'm gonna miss the Goth cousins so damn much, they always entertained me.



Lana: You're not so bad, Danika.

Danika: I'm the smartest in the household!

Says Miss "Best Shower Ever".

Danika: It was a great shower!

Lana: Or you could have used the actual shower, silly.



Danika: Wheee! Break it down.

Lana: So stupid...



Danika: Robot robot! Domo arigato, Mr Roboto!

Lana: So can we reconsider that 'smartest in the household' position?



Oh, look who got freed. >:(. Dammit Brad.

Brad: Am I not supposed to be a good father?

Lana: You were supposed to punish the kid, idiot!

Felix: I always get my way...



Danika: Drown, monster toy, drown!

O__O *backs away*



Noooo stop giving him affection, he's annoying and fussy and ugh.

Mariska: Trolololol, we all love this kid now.

Stop ruining my plans!

Felix: This is an ISBI, what plans? You can't have plans.

My plans were for everyone to be stupid like normal and ignore you for hours!

Mariska: Yeah, and we wrecked that. So HA.



Angie: So what do I do with trash again?

Margot: Your kid is stupid.

Lilith: Do you think I don't know that?

Margot asked us to hang out. I wanted Lana to see what kind of sad life she leads, so she'll be dissuaded from the takeover-abetted-by-toys schtick she has going on.

Margot: Sad? I live in this kickass penthouse!

Lilith: And give my brother his house...

Ooooooh shit, yeah, I'll do that on my next Manage Worlds trip.



Fredrick is actually really cute, holy shit.

Fredrick: You know you love me.

He's a one out of a set of five quintuplets (the only ones I've seen since I added that into my MCCC. I've actually been thinking about making a casual, silly story about them).

Yes, I do love you Fred.



Margot: Blicblocks, blicblocks! Hee hee! Peons!

Brad: This should definitely work, hon.

Summer: Of course. I am brilliant.

Brad: Yeah you are!

Margot: Lilith, are you paying me attention again?

Summer: That's my husband, Margot.



Brad: I FEEL SO MUCH BABY!

Summer: YEAH YOU DO!

Lana: If anything,  this just makes me want to take them over more. For their own good.

Mariska: No such thing as a benevolent dictator tho.

Margot: THIS IS MY LIFE NOW. Blocks and hats, blocks and hats, whoop whoop!

Lana:...On second thoughts, if that's where it leads me-

Brad: Arm stretch! Arm stretch!

Summer: You can do it honey!

Danika: Let's...I think we need to be our own role models around here.

Twins: Yup.



Margot: Off the blocks, and now time to mingle with the darkness, my oldest friend!

Mariska: Where's that? Does it have food or something? I need food.

Margot: Just right here. I am my own oldest friend.

Danika: Sheesh, that's just sad.

Lana: Alright fine! I'm convinced! I'm still befriending those toys though!

Nothing wrong with that.

Margot: Apparently the darkness inside me is a lame friend or something. Psh.



Rebekah: Where's the food, Chris? You said you'd make me food.

Christopher: I dunno! It was here, and now it's not, and argh! I don't know, Becky!

Caiphus: Trolololol. But seriously, these people are dense. It's going to be a long childhood.



Angie: I finally figured out the trash chute, Mum, aren't you proud of me?

Lilith: You are 26 years old and should have known already.

Also, WOW that's a mutant face.

Lilith: Back when I was a young and stupid vampire, I slept with Gunther Munch and my four darling idiots came from that regrettable union...

Angie: I'm your darling!

Sure, ignore everything else she just said, Ange.

Also, is this what I'm gonna have as the final child in the WYDC? D:.



Fredrick: Dense? What sayeth you, oh wise bowl?

I may have to take back some of that love I have for you, Fred.



Mariska: Can we get out of here? Auntie Margot scares me.

Brad:...Me too.

Summer: What a man I have... Fine. Let's leave. I don't even like her; she and Daya threatened to mail me once. Just shove me in a box and mail me somewhere.

Oh, I remember that. Fun times.



Lana: I'mma be nice to people forever!

Mariska: Good. If you turn out like Auntie Margot I will disown you.

Lana: Don't worry, I'd do the same now that I've seen...that.



Felix: Even this object bends to my will! I love my life.

It's a doll, dumbassicus babyus. Shut it.



Felix: I require attention.

Summer: I require you to shut up.



Lana: What's being old like?

Glass: Why would you ask that?

Lana: Why wouldn't you ask that? Old people are fascinating.

Glass: Fine. It sucks, everyone's dying, grey hairs and dentures etc. Can I go now?

Lana: You're no fun.



Brad: You're an aeroplane!

Felix: Hell yeah I am!

Dammit Brad. Why are you the best dad to the worst toddler?



...Jesus Christ, Haley.

Haley: You don't know me.

Your home life is a mess and you act out because of it?

Haley:...No?

HA.



Caleb: *pounds on door* HOUSE!

GETTING TO IT.

Caleb: You said that five chapters ago or something!



Mariska: So what's it like being old?

Glass: Why the hell are you weird kids asking me that all the time?



Felix: Bedtime displeases me!

Summer: Yeah, and? You displease me, yet I still do what I'm supposed to and take care of you.

Felix: Right. You take care of me.

Summer: Shut up. I do enough. Well...y'know what? I don't have to answer to you, ya freaking baby.



Caleb: Oi-

Summer: Yes, hi Caleb, it's not creepy at all to barge into the nursery of someone else's home. Now, what is it?

Caleb: I want that manor.

Summer:...Don't give me attitude, I'm getting to it. Shut up and leave the nursery. This stupid kid doesn't deserve any more attention.



Some TV Narrator: And here we see the grand Simagara Falls...

Brad: I'd rather look at Twitter...

Glass: Meh.

Mariska: This is good fish though.

Glass: That's 'cos I made it!

Pictured: The modern family.



Brad: Yeah, let's play! Come on tablet - why isn't anything happening?

Glass: Should we tell him?

Mariska: Nah.



Anvi is having one last hurrah before she leaves this world. I think this may be her third spouse. Better pick than the sideburns dude she was married to before.



Caleb: I will spike your drinks unless you give me that house!

GO AWAY.

Caleb: You said I could come over.

And I regret that now, please leave.



Felix: Niiiightmare!

Danika: Don't be scared of your own shadow, dumbassicus.

Felix: Stop calling me that!

Everybody, including me: NO.



Q!!!!! *waves furiously*

Brad: Duuuuhhhhhh

Quinton: What do you need? I'll give it to you right after I fly out of the window.

Felix: ISBI! ISBI!

You're part of the idiots, babyus. Shut it.



Summer: Go to sleep or I'll bite you. *bares fangs*

Felix: Alright fine!

Summer: Whatever works then...



Quinton: Spin dat bowl! Hey, I bet you thought I was gonna say 'those discs', Danika, didn't you?

Danika: Well, I know you, so no....

The last ghost to cook something for us was Wanda. Q is officially the greatest.



Summer: The rocket *hit* ...is *hit* ...FELIX! *hit*

Foetus: Well now I'm terrified.

Summer: Oh chill out, dumbass 4. As long as you don't act like dumbass 3, you won't experience things like that.



Summer: Meet your new sibling!

Lana: MMMMFSHIAHWletmeout-

Summer: I give zero f*cks, Lana.



Lana: At least I'll get this science homework right!



Maya: Hello, distant relatives!

Summer: Don't bother. I'm the only one you'll ever meet.

Maya: I hope not. You don't seem appealing right now.

Summer: It's like that, is it?

Maya: Yes. You're staring at the wall while you talk to me. That's rude.

Summer:...Keep digging that grave, why don't you?

Maya: Oh my God, what do you want?



Maya: Well...whatever she wanted, she didn't get it. I'mma hang around for a while.

ASDFGHKJKL why.

There has always been enough space on that f*cking porch to drink blood. F off with your bullshit, EA.

Now she's uncomfortable at work.



Felix: FUUUUUUD! NOOOOOW!



I feel like this time he's justified in his rage though. We suck so much at taking care of these things.



Felix: Crackers, hmmm? I'll see how pleased I am.

Brad: I'm a great father!

He really is quite good. Too bad he wastes it on the most annoying toddler.

Felix: I'm the best around.

Brad: *sings* Nothing's gonna ever keep you down!

Felix: Damn right.

Way to go, Brad. Way to put that idea in his fussy little head.



Felix: I learned that nothing will keep me from eating this food!

Sure you did.

Felix: This bowl is empty, why don't you believe me? D:

So it is. Let's see how common an occurrence that is though.



Felix: *whines, cries, wails etc.* LET ME OUT.

Guess who's in the bath?

Felix: *sniff* Daddy?

And guess who's NOT going to bring the TH home from work for this?

Oh yeah, that's me. Have fun, child.



Post-bath...

Brad: Sorry, kid. My needs take precedence. Here's a hug though.

Felix: NO. You've displeased me.

YOU LITTLE-



Quinton: Wish I was here! Congratulations!

Glass: Ta.

Um. Stop please. My heart.



Lana: Where did dumbassicus go?

Daycare.

And Felix sucks, but it's a bit rich to insult someone's intelligence as you ram yourself into a wall.



Summer went to work in her dark form, and apparently didn't get called out on it.

Summer: I just wanted to feed off one...but I couldn't get them alone for the life of me.

Weston: Shit, I said I wouldn't be taken-

Summer: The best ones are, in the end.



Noelle (child of Ashby): So...this is where that guy is buried. I'mma post that. #RIPdeadguy #placeofrest #mytoddlerhoodtrauma

That was your granddad.

Noelle: I didn't know that. I just want some likes, OK?



Summer: Got you, my pretty!



Lana, quit trying to defy your persona. You're just being really stupid.

Lana: Where's the lines on my freaking notebook? This sucks.

No, you suck.



Mariska: Screw Dad and Felix. I'm the best around.

Well...let's see what Danika's doing.



Danika: I will punch you!....Magazine rack.

OK, Mariska wins.



Summer:...I feel like I'm in danger or something.

Ya don't say.

On another note, I changed Summer's work clothes again. She got a promotion and they defaulted, so I just switched to something random and new. Ah, the beauty of MCCC's 'change career outfit' option.



Weston: I'm very lightheaded...is there a glass of water or smelling salts available?

For you? Never.

Weston: ):

Just go home. Your purpose has been served.



Lana: *deep breath* I am a smart individual with standards. I am the best around.

Ehhhh...



Mariska: I am motivated, smart, and brilliant! Ah, gotta love me. I did homework and everything!

Summer: You didn't even open the book.

Mariska:...Getting to that part, Mother.

Summer: Well you aren't 'getting to that part' very often if you think you can use the past tense while talking about something you're clearly going to do in the future.



...Nooooo

Glass do not leave.



Weston: Btw, screw you, Summer.

Summer: It's so cute when the food thinks I care about its opinion of me.



Anvi: *shrug* Welp, I had a good run. Later taters.



Grim: And nobody's here? Yaaaaas. Come with me, Anvi.

RIP, you baby-obsessed, deeply weird, weirdo.



Brad: That's the sweet taste of a promotion!

Brad is on level 4. Well done, dude.



Xena: Great. I'm back here again.

You asked to come over.

Xena: Prove it.

Grr. Don't have a screenshot. But you totally did.



Erm. Dahlia.

He's your cousin.

Dahlia: Once removed!

I don't care! I said that 'people on the family tree shown when I click Ida' are not going to be allowed to breed with/marry each other.

Dahlia: But Cousin Daya adopted him! And Ismael and I never met each other. Cousin Daya really hates my dad...I mean so do I, but-

Are you just running off with the nearest man the second you hit YA, b/c your parents?

Dahlia: MAYBE.

Fine. I'll let you have this. But if it's blood relatives, that's a no-go.



On the other hand, here is Krysta, Del's daughter, doing the marriage/kids thing with a CORRECT PERSON.



Brad: I'm the best around! Screw Felix, it's so obviously me.

I feel like y'all have a competition going on due to this one thing Brad said.



This picture is merely to show that, as annoying and bitchy as Xena is, she is so damn beautiful.



Xena: *sigh* That poor toddler. Living in a house of vampire freaks...and dear Brad, so easily taken in...I fear for him.

DON'T. He's fine.

Of course you'd sympathise with Felix the dumbass(icus). And only two people here are vampires, and one of them is still a harmless KID.

Summer is pretty ruthless but then again...we'll live, there's only one of her.

Xena: Thank GOD.



That moment when the father freaks out more than the person pushing a human out of her.

Brad: Shit. Baby. Shit. Baby. Shit!

Summer: Yeah, more baby shit. We've seen lots, haven't we? Oh, and pull it together. This is old hat now.

Brad: Ahhhh!



Aaaand....she's blue. Again game? Really?

Ah well, here's Zenobia, hopefully the last Generation 8 child.

Xena: I hope it's the last, we don't need anymore supernatural-

Summer: Zip it, or I finally taste that delicious plasma running through your veins...

Xena: Brad? Brad! Tell her she can't do that!



Brad:...Uh...wait for that, this bed curtain is so interesting.



Xena: Your mum's a llama.

Summer: Actually, she's dying.



Bronson: I'm here to rescue this baby!

Summer: Granddad, that really hurts-

Xena: Wow Summer. Your baby is being attacked by a ghost, and you do nothing. Some mother...

Summer: That's my granddad, idiot! He can take care of the kid if he likes!


FELIX.

Lana: *sleepily* Whaddya want....

Felix: WAAAAAAAAHHHH-


And he woke up Mariska as well.

She's normally a chill child, but being woken up activates her RAGE MODE.

Mariska: Right, Blarffy! You will play the role of the Dumbassicus Babyus! And I'll show you exactly how I feel towards that little shit!

Blarffy:...I thought they liked me now. This was supposed to be different....

Demon Bed: AHAHAHAHAHA I feed off this chaos. I love it, I love it...

Mariska: EVERYONE SHUT UP. Steel yourself, Blarffy. I won't be gentle.


Mariska: And now, I hijack your applesauce!

SERIOUSLY? That's why Summer put the applesauce on the table, and I had to give Felix food again? Come on Mariska.

Felix: Yet I have crackers! How is this fair?

Summer: Life isn't fair. That's why I have to deal with you. Get used to it.

Mariska: He woke me up!

(And I ditched the floor food rule, because there IS NO FOOD RIGHT NOW.)

Felix: I win anyway.



...That's just not Lilith, game.

Get it together.

Xena: Oh great, now it's like I'm a vampire! *shudder*



The next morning...

Glass: These tomatoes are MOVING!

Summer: Because you're not holding them down correctly, Mum, shut up and let me bake.

Glass: What do you know about cooking?

Summer: More than you, I have 6 skill-points!

Glass: Well, I have...I have four.



Summer: Is there nowhere else you can stand?

Lana: The glass must know its real home, Mum...that's the SINK!

Summer: Don't look at me like that, I drink blood and plasma packs.

Lana: So who causes the dishes?

Summer: We both know who.



Mariska: Hey. Throw that at Mum's head.

Lana: It belongs in the sink.

Summer: Girls. One, you're bad at whispering. I can hear you. Two, fangs. Watch out.

Lana: Uhhh...

Mariska: She won't bite us. We're her kids. Do it!

Lana: Uhhhhh...



Lana: The power of neat compelled me.

Summer: Good choice, darling.



Let's just say RIP to this salty, senile weirdo.



There's not much life left in Glass either...

Glass: Busting out the fourth outfit for ya!



And there does not appear to be much life in Zenobia either.

Brad what the hell.

Zenobia: I know I'm loud and annoying, but that doesn't mean you should put your fingers in my heart!

Brad: It squishes!

Zenobia: DAMMIT STOP.



Yellow guy: Dayman, ah-ah-AH, fighter of the nightman, ah-ah-AH-

Blue and Red Guys: Dammit Fred, we told you to sing opera!

Lazy reference? Yes?

My blog? Absolutely.

(So deal)



Heart-related incidents aside, Brad isn't the worst ISBI dad.

Zenobia: *sleeps* Needs...satisfied. Heart...repairing.



Saya: Ohhhh kid, I'll give you some fashion help. On the house.

Marcus: Oh, I don't need that. I love the way I look!

Saya: You won't in a few short years...c'mon. You need different clothes.

Marcus: Are you going to leave me alone?

Saya: For the sake of the common good, I am unable to.



Tonya (the soulless Jalexie kid): Rise. RISE! Access the souls, access the boulevard of broken dreams...

Summer, still at work: That's my thing!

(Anyone remember the generational vacation in part 6.10?)



Ernesto: I really should be going...soul-eaters and vampires infest this place! But who can be asked to move in this weather?

Food.

Ernesto: Food can't move!



Summer: Well, right now the food can't move, that's true.



Lana: Are you responsible for the dishes?

Brad: Well I-

Lana: Please don't stutter. Articulation is important, Dad. Now, after we eat this caprese salad, we will put our dishes in the sink? Right?

Brad: I can try...

Lana: Not good enough!

Brad: I'm NTH! I can't guarantee things...and you can't even hold a fork correctly!

Lana: Stop changing the subject.



Mariska: What's up, lame-o? *bounces on feet*

Felix: Owww....

Mariska: Well, now I want to stay here forever.



Summer: Dammit, new power! Deaden my emotions quicker!



Summer: You don't understand how much I loathe you, Uncle.

Kale: But Summer, you're my sis- niece! We should do something together.

Summer: We shouldn't do anything together.

Kale: Really? Even after all the dissing, and the bitching, and verbal abuse, and putting me in a packing crate, and drinking my blood, I'm reaching out to you and you still say no?

Summer:...I have deadened emotions, bye. *drops phone*



Summer: ...What is up with him, and why would he ask me that?



Lana:...Domination is off. I met the last person who tried pulling this off and they're...a shell of a person, kinda, soo...

Dino: Phew. I was not ready for that pressure.

Uni: I hate to say this, but *gag* I agree.

Drago: Oh? Little Margot. Yeah, I can see that. Yeesh.

Lana: But don't worry, Blarffs. I still love ya.

Blarffy: Yay! Ahem, I mean...thanks Lana.

Dino: *snigger*

Drago and Uni: Shut up, he's happy.

Blarffy: :D



Felix: Please....stop...

Mariska: This is my favourite thing to do now. I'm never leaving this bed.



Glass: That moment when you're thrashing someone so badly that their eyes leave their head...

Summer: No, eyes, stay in place! I gotta beat her!



Aahana: Well, well, well, what a blast from the past. I haven't appeared in what-?

Summer: Six chapters?

Aahana: Yeah. So...



Summer: It was kids, wasn't it?

Aahana: Oh yeah. I got super busy. Thank God Clint's about to grow up.

Summer: Unfortunately Zenobia is still a baby.

Aahana: OK, now that that small talk is over...you unfriended me on Snapchat*. Why?

*Disclaimer: I have no idea how Snapchat works because I don't use it.

Summer: I like to cultivate a happy marriage. Seriously, how do you find these people? Townies are ugly.

Aahana: Ahem...

Summer: Riiiiight...well, not you. You're quite pretty...you know what I mean though.



Later...

Summer: And the kid is just like 'blah blah blah feed me, change me, pay attention to me'

Aahana: OMG same.



Summer: *humming Silent Night* You better keep to a silent night, child.

Zenobia: I'm a baby, what do you expect?

Summer: Cooperation with the one who caters to your every need.

Zenobia: You regularly leave me crying for over an hour.

Summer: It's a hard knock life.

Zenobia: That wasn't an answer.



Dahlia: So I'm-

Ismael: Nope. *grabs nearest person* Wanna get married?

Nina: Sure?

Ismael: Yeah, uhh...

Nina: I'm Nina, recent widow, seventy-five-

Ismael: NINA is the love of my life! Sorry Dahlia, have fun with the baby-raisin'!

Dahlia: Grr.

Daya: *pats shoulder* *disgusted sigh*



Ida: I'm mad! For no reason!

Blarffy: We can work this out-

Drago: It's no use against her...

Ida: *hits* Just shut up and pretend to be that asshole Caiphus! He's really pissing me off.

Dino: So what's the goss?

Blarffy: NOT IMPORTANT!

Uni: *gag* I agree with him, I wanna know.

Ida: JUST SHUT UP.



Ida: And there's somebody WRITING? What is happening?

Blarffy: I don't control Summer-

Ida: FIX. THIS. RIGHT. NOW.



Brad: Pass out? Me?

I saw you.

-5.



Summer: What the shit, Grandma, move!

Ida: The OG writer will move when she's good and ready.

Summer: But I need to grow up dumbassicus!

Ida: The baby sucks? Good. I'll keep you waiting.

Ida you bitch, she needed the skill for work.



What the bloody hell is that?

Greg: O__O O__O Rah!



Summer: So you moved...

Ida: So I moved. But...

Mariska: The fridge will never be yours!

Summer: Oh come on! Don't you want the stupid baby to grow up?

Mariska: Ermmmmmm....

Ida: She is a thief and a copycat, Mariska, don't you dare let her get her way...



Summer: You made the right decision, Mariska. I can make your life Hell all the time. She's limited.

Ida: Curse this ghostly form.



Meanwhile Lana is...

Lana: Doing my homework! And admiring the cleanliness of the closest thing we have to a pet.

I want a pet too, Lana (even though it would be soooo much extra work holy shit).

Octopus: I am but a pale imitation.

Lana: Yes you are.



Summer: *humming Ode to Joy*

Lana: Wooo! Grow up into Dumbassicus CHILDUS!

Summer: Haha. Nice.

Felix: I'm so dirty it's sticking to me. Could I have a bath before-

Summer: Now you learn manners? HA! Too late. You'll grow up and clean yourself, Felix. Ya horror.



And Felix goes into childhood whining. Wouldn't expect anything else from him.

Felix: Heeeeelllp meeeee!

Summer: *bares fangs* Help yourself! Now it's less morally wrong to bite you, bitch! Get out of my sight!



As annoying as this child is, he's pretty adorable.

Felix: Hell yeah!

Shut it.

He's an Active Artistic Prodigy, and a genetic mix. He has the enormous eyes of Brad, the pouty lips of Bronson, Q, and Summer, and I think he has Brad's nose too. Obviously he has Summer's colouring except for the eyes.

Next time...Zenobia grows into a toddler, and I think the twins will become teens.

Score Sheet- 5
Single Births (19) +95
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (63) +315
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (6) +30
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (96) -480
Self Wetting (27) -135
Fires (10) -100



















Comments