7.11 - Lana and Felix Rule the Roost

7.11 - Lana and Felix Rule the Roost




Dammit Lana! Get away from there.

Felix: I need an ADULT!



Summer: Felix, I swear to God, shut the f*ck up-

Felix: Screw it, can Lana come back? At least she doesn't cuss me out.

Summer: Just be happy, dammit.



Glass is still grieving.

Danika: It's OK, Grandma, I miss him too.

Meanwhile, Lana and Mariska are going around like nothing happened because to them, nothing did happen, while Summer, as a Gloomy Sim, is channelling her energy into writing.



What the hell, Brad. Just because Glass is awake doesn't mean you can start sleeping here...

Brad: This room has a balcony, and I am all about that life.

Cool. Stop sleeping here.



I feel like this is backwards. The Neat sim is smelly and eating old cake, while the Lazy sim is doing homework.

She actually completed it. What the hell, traits?



Summer: 'Cos you're a kid and all...I think we really need to talk about death-

Danika: Mother I already died. I know about death. Go talk to Lana and Mariska if you want to get preachy.

Glass: *loud sobbing*

Summer: Way to be inconsiderate, Mother.

Says the person telling off her own mother for grieving her dead husband.

And Glass, get out of Summer and Brad's bed, what is up with that?



Glass: The only time I'll smile in these dark times is when I beat your ass, daughter.

Summer: Over my dead body! I'm going to win this one!

Glass: As if. Noob.



Later...

Summer: What. The. Hell.

Glass: Aha! LOSER!



STOP IT. MY HEART.

I said no because autonomous Sims are useless in restaurants. Sorry, Glass and Q.



Brad: Ah! Danika! Don't fly through my crotch!

Danika: Wheeeeee!

What the heck, Dani. That's very creepy.

Brad: It's cooooold!

Danika: I can't help the way I am!



Lana: This sink is mad at you, Grandma, and I think you might want to make it less mad by scrubbing it?

Glass: Lana please. I will never clean, no matter how you try to manipulate me. I have earned my rest.

I would dispute that but she has reached Level 8 of the Scientist career.



Summer: Lilith, last time you ate human food, you threw up at my dinner party. We're not going to a fancy restaurant.

Lilith: Oh. Yeah. Plus, you have that weakness too.

Summer: Yep. So why'd you even ask me?

Lilith:...IDK.



Summer: I'm grief-drinking.

Chester: We all know you do this all the time, Summer, stop trying to make silly excuses.

Summer: Shut up, prey.

This is Lexie's kid by the way. I think he's got a wife and either one or two kids.



Lana: Scrubby scrubby scrub, fun fun fun.

I have been playing this game for two years and I failed to realise Neat sims gain fun from washing dishes.

God I can't wait until she's a teen and can clean the plumbing and stoves and stuff.



I'm sorry...we cannot.

Or can we?

I will use Glass to do restaurant stuff. It's a bend in the rules, but I won't do any interactions or anything. I'll just have her get a table and they can talk (not getting food, too time-consuming).



DARIN!

Grace: -You sexy muffin.

Darin: Grace please, I know my first wife died but I got married again! Not to you though.

Grace: *muttering* I know...



Manbun Waiter Dude: A plate of steam for the ladies!

Zoe: Haha...hahahaha....

Darling: Keep it together, Zo. Put away your drawing, Mikayla.

Mikayla: My precious...

Darling: My family is insane.

Stefanie: Hi! Darin! I need a picture of us hugging.

Hey Stef. What are you doing?

Stefanie: I'm mad at Caleb, K?



Quinton: Don't cry. I'm here,

Glass: Not for long though!

Quinton: So make the most of it. You won't be able to do that if you're crying...



Glass: Alright then. You're looking well.

Quinton: Me? I'm just pink and see-through! You, however, are as beautiful as the day I met you.

Glass: Oh, Q, you charmer...

I then had to take her home due to exhaustion. Still, it was sweet seeing them together again, even if it was only for two screenshots.



Lana: Well maybe if you didn't cry like a bitch, I wouldn't want to explode you!

Dino: Yes you would!

Lana: OK. I would.

Drago: At least it's not us this time, huh, Blarffy?

Blarffy: Yeah. I like this kid too.

Uni: Do I get a line?

No. (Well, you don't get another line).



Lana: That thing sucks, Danika.

Danika: I told you so. Go play with one of the sensible ones.

Uni: Like me?

Drago: No, dude. I'm in the shot, she's clearly talking about me.

Mariska: I do not understand the stuffed animal politics around here.

Danika: What politics? Just play with someone, guys.



Pedro: I'd get you into my bed.

Brad: *splutter*

Summer: I'd rather fly a rocket up my own ass.

Pedro: There are other things I could put up your-

Summer: Silence! Or the rocket goes in your face! Do you like third degree burns, Pedro? Are you a fan of third degree burns? As well as the bone breakages and probable death.

Pedro:...No, ma'am.

Brad: *applause* You're the best, honey.

Summer: Thanks, baby.



Summer: So yeah, I owned that guy. And I just finished writing a perfectly crafted post about sexual harassment, and got some followers. It's been a good night.

Mariska: I don't care, I'm an aeroplane!

Summer:...K. Whatever.

Mariska: I'm an aeroplane!

Summer: Please go away, kid.



Mariska: Blarffy! We're aeroplanes!

Blarffy: *sniff* So no explosions!

Mariska: Who would explode an aeroplane? That would be wrong!

Drago: Just go with it, buddy.

Blarffy: I'm so happy!

Dino: Pay attention to me!

Uni: Oh shut up, it's not your emotional reawakening.



Danika: Wheeeeee!



Felix: I will make your life a little bit of a hell...

Summer: What? Huh - Felix what?

Felix: Hmmm...let's see. I'm fussy, Mother. I will fuss your life up.

(Sorry)

Summer: Shut up and walk, I have work to do.

Felix: Fine. But you've been warned.



Summer: Once upon a time, the Rock people lived, under Point Rock.

Felix: Yes, Mum. Keep reading.

Summer: Very fussy, Felix.

Felix:...I like stories.

(I like trains. *ISBI over, everyone dead from train crash*)



Mariska: She never read to us!

There were two of you, can it.



Lana: Come on, Drago. We'll get our revenge on Mother.

Summer: I'm right here. And the Watcher is correct, I didn't have time to read you stories because there were two of you. There's only one Felix.

Felix: Exactly.



Lana: Toys.

Drago: What do you want?

Blarffy: Shh, Drago. We must keep her favour.

Lana: Blarffy knows what's up. I have a plan.

Dino: Can I be included?

Lana: NO. Shut it! Now, to the useful toys-

Uni: What about me? I'm useful.

Lana: Does it look like I'm talking to you? You're not even in the screenshot. Blarffy and Drago, I have a proposition.

Drago: What is that?

Blarffy: We accept.

Lana: Good. Welcome, minions.

I think I've found your quirk, Lana.



And here is a CAS pic of Felix.

I can forgive him for his fussiness because A) It's not his fault, I rolled an online die to pick his trait so...my fault and B) He's very cute.

Again, there's Brad's eyes, but for the first time, a kid got Summer's hair. The probability of a genetic mix is strong with this one.



Lana, go to bed.

Lana: Shut up, Watcher! Blarffy and I will make you pay for this slight!

Good luck with that, pixel.

Drago: O__O DAMN.

Lana: Shut it.

Blarffy's thoughts: Just take it. They're on your side! It'll be OK.



Lana: We will rule the world, Dino!

Drago: He isn't one of yours, Lana, get your minions correct.

Lana: Well, you are one of mine, Dino. I have remembered your name perfectly.

Drago: Say what now?

SAY WHAT NOW?

Lana: That's his name. And that wimp you've been calling Dino? He's Drago.



WHAT.

I'm sorry EA (well, I'm not, this is stupid) but the DINOSAUR should be DINO and the DRAGON should be DRAGO.

I'm switching this around. Right now.



The moodlets are done and everyone's stopped sadding all over the place.

Glass: He was right, what's the point of moping around for the rest of my life. I have a WEEK! I've gotta do something.

You do that!

Glass: I'll make a family meal!



And now Brad is sad for some confounded reason, even though his Q moodlet expired a day and a half ago.

Brad: I'm just saaaaaad!

I'll put my money on insane trait.



Brad is the only one looking after Felix right now.

Brad: What do you need, Felix?

Felix: Feed me, Father!



Felix: Die dollhouse! DIE! I'm fussy and furious!



Felix: Great. I'm in the highchair. Now where's my food?

Brad: *through gritted teeth* Coming!

Felix: Well then you're a little slow at feeding me, Father.



Felix: Ham and cheese sandwich. Excellent.

Brad: Glad to see His Royal Highness likes his food...



I put his long hair back. For some reason it didn't copy over to sleepwear.

Brad: Damned child.

Felix: I always get my way in the end...



TV broke, so we got this huge kickass one that came with City Living, because I couldn't be asked to fix it.

For some reason, the Rosebud achievement wasn't showing progress like it's been doing before, which is annoying. Anyway, between the house and our savings we have around 413,000.



Summer: I have returned...and put me back to black, please.

I figured that a PR person would have to wear something like this...



Felix: Bow to my whims, mother!

Summer: What do you want?

Felix: Guess!

Summer: *sigh*

Mariska: Haha, I'mma sit here with this plate and watch you get owned by a kid.



Felix: AAAAH IS IT OVER?

Summer: It's a simple vampiric run, Felix. Don't be such a wimp. Get your face out of my neck.



Mariska: Ahoy! Ahoy! Dammit right eyebrow, get to the centre of my nose bridge!



Lana: I will take over this household, me and my minions will-

Mariska: Get to the point!

Lana: I will allow you a place in the Stuffed Toy Army if you keep in line.

Mariska: That's never gonna happen! God, I'm so done with you.

Lana: That's what will get you expelled from this house, Mariska!



Later...

Lana: I'll start with the nursery, and-

Danika: You're crazy.



Summer: Hi Darian! It's your Auntie Summer!

Darian: I have an Aunt?

Summer: Three of them. Now, if you would be a dear and give me your neck-

Darian: No. I'm not your damn prey.

Summer: Unwise decision, my boy...



Again with the trait swapping.

Lana's sleeping. Mariska is doing homework. This is not how traits are supposed to work.



Summer: Thank you!

Darian: Bleeehhhhh....*passes out*

Felix: *screaming* PAY ME ATTENTION!



Summer: Is this enough attention for you?

Felix: What is that?

Summer: It's a block, dummy, there's a set in your room.



Summer: What's this one?

Felix: It's so clearly a bottle.

Summer: Don't be snotty.

Felix: Bite me.

Summer: Oh believe me, kid, I'm coming pretty close to doing so.

Felix: You wouldn't.

Summer: Watch me.



Felix: What's that black smoke?

Summer: Vampiric run side effect, Felix, keep up.



Megan the Awesome aged into a YA and married this guy.



Elin's newly YA-d twins appear to have married siblings. One day I'll have Summer visit them...



Summer: You've run round the entire floor crying, and woken up two people. Enough attention for you?

Felix:...I'm satisfied.

Summer: Good. Get back to bed.

Felix: I concede to you, Mother, but I expect payment in skill training later.

Summer: Don't try to bargain with me, kid. Let's get your butt back in bed.



These girls are excellent at homework. Danika has been a child for about four weeks and she's done hers once.

Lana: Maths sums will help me take over the house!

Sure they will. (Nobody tell her)



Summer: Woo! Pregnant!

I thought you'd be mad.

Summer: My last kid cannot be Felix.

True.

Summer:...This one is definitely my last kid though, let's be clear on that.

Yep. Four kids is enough.



This disaster is Deanna, the YA kid of Caleb and Stefanie, due to have a kid of her own.

She's also Summer's next blackmail victim.



Summer: Your clothes are shit!

Deanna: Not my fault-

Summer: And a little birdie told me about your weed habit...



Deanna: F*ck off!

Summer: I know your dad! Who you live with. Still.

Deanna: Your point?

Summer: That's really freaking sad, and you're a jobless layabout. Burn.

Deanna: You live with your parents!

Summer: Legacy rules, and I work for a living! Anyway, we're off topic. Give me some money to not tell anyone about your weed habit.

Deanna: Shut it!

Summer: MONEY.



Danika: STUCK.

Sorry! I've reset you twice, and it hasn't worked! What's happening?



One trip to Manage Worlds and back...

Danika: I'm free! It's so beautiful!



Mariska: No malfunction can stop me from OWNING THESE NOOBS.

Funny that the Lazy sim chooses to game standing up, rather than using the console.



Felix:...I require food.

Summer went to work, you'll probably be shit out of luck for an hour.

Felix: Do you want the social worker to show up?

No...

Felix: Use a free action.

Shut up. I'll do that when we get super desperate.



Felix: I had to eat floor food. I am displeased. Father, you slept while I ate the floor food. To appease me...let's dance.

Brad:...Uh, OK.



Saya: Being around this guy is just...ugh, upsetting! *shudder*



Kale: Blah blah blah. I'm unlikeable, we all heard it before...

Shut it, Kale. Move away from Saya.

Kale: Seriously? I, a Sutherland, am being shunted inside in favour of a non-Sutherland?

I actually like Saya tho.

Saya: Haha BURN!



Aahana, you are the slowest slow person who ever slow-ed.

FRIENDS? They have three kids together WTF?



Brad: Come one, come all! Eat my amazing grilled cheese!

Thanks for making a group meal, dude. We really needed that.

Unfortunately you're the only nice one in the house.

Bard Brad: Felix can eat this stuff.

Felix has wandered out into the garden. He's hanging out by the tiki bar, wondering what that red-orange hot thing is and trying to open a vodka bottle.



Brad: CHEESE! The watcher has shunned you! We will take her down...

Dear Lana, Felix and Brad: Summer is the undisputed queen of the house, as she is the TH, a Master Vampire, and also a badass. Get used to it.



Unrendered Summer is super-noseless, and also appears to be not-pregnant.



Felix: Crackers are not good enough! *knocks the food*

You little shit. You know, I could just leave you in there to starve.

Felix: You wouldn't.

Try me, bitch.



Danika: Beep beep, even ghosts gotta pee, Mother.

Summer: There are other toilets, Danika, I'm so clearly busy-

Danika: Nope. I wanna use this one. All of you get out.



Dahlia wanted to come over to hang out, so I induldged her.

Dahlia: Hola hola hola! I'm looking for someone to dance the night away with me...with a rose in their mouth and their hand on-

Zip it. You can come in and hang around doing jack shit while being ignored.

Dahlia:...Works for me. I just wanna escape my stupid parents.



Felix: She interrupted bathtime. And you let her!

Summer: I'm 500% done with you, kid. I'm going to leave you here to sleep.



Dahlia: On the other hand...hello partner. This one isn't related to me, is he?

Brad: I don't think so...but we're basically in-l-

Dahila: Good. Dance with me, baby.

Brad: But you're underage and I'm with your cousin...



GLASS! You're uber-brilliant and I love you!

Turns out this is Level 8, not Level 9 like I thought; never mind tho, this is still really good!



Lana: I will take you all over...sink by sink.

Glass: Someone shut this kid up!

Lana: Nonsense, Grandma. I have much more planning to do.



Dahlia: But why would you have yet more children?

Summer: It's the legacy life, Dahlia. Genetics and that. It's important, apparently, sooo...

Dahlia: So maybe I didn't get the worst parentage...



Dahlia: Bradley-

Summer: Why do people think that? It's just Brad.

Dahlia: Who cares? He will be my dance - where did he go?

Summer: He's outside, my dear, and he's mine. You're a dear friend and family member, but hands off my man.



Toy: What are you doing, won't that hurt?

Mariska: Hit me baby one more time!

Toy: I feel violated.

Mariska: Yeah! Hit me in the head.

Toy: You don't know what that song means do you?



Summer: *pokes* Ow, my lip.

Then move the straw.



Summer: Sunlight reversal cocktail? Interesting.

Felix: There are so many actual chairs and sofas in this house, Mother. Why must you choose my bed to read on?

For once, Felix is being reasonable. Wth, Summer.



Brad: I didn't want to go here...what is this mysterious force taking me here?

The use of your free action. You need mixology for your next promotion. I'm hoping that if he does it once, he'll start doing it when he gets inspired in future.



Damn Duncan, you're moving fast. I swear he became a YA like 3 days ago.

Glass: Says you.

True.



Brad, bless him, got up to Level 3 in one session. It probably helped that I sneakily timed the action right after he finished watching some cooking thing on the TV, which made him inspired.

This should cover him for a couple more promotions.



I guess Ida's been talking to Brad.

Ida: I won't shun you, grilled cheese! Nay, I will eat you instead!

Danika: My life is full of weirdos.

Ida: At least I appreciate this grilled cheese! That's more than you can say, filthy cereal-eater!

And with that...I'm ending this chapter. Next time, the last baby will be born, and may be aged up.

Score Sheet- 5 (dammit Mariska)
Single Births (19) +95
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (62) +310
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (6) +30
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (95) -475
Self Wetting (27) -135
Fires (10) -100






Comments