5.7 - Requisite Two-Day Mourning Period

5.7- Requisite Two-Day Mourning Period


Lexie...doesn't seem that sad, actually.


Wanda: OMG, finally she died. Now that Weston guy can stop whinin'!


For the first time in forever, Amanda paints!


Lexie, you pretended to be so discerning about your films on family film night, but I see you, weeping over some sappy romance on TV...



No.

Not now, we just lost Scarlett...


Well, at least Sel got a great-granddaughter.


Ida cries in the shower...


Meanwhile Quinton just hops on the gaming rig.

He somehow weaselled out of getting the moodlet.


Vesana: She was a crappy grandma.

Ida: She was an even worse mother, Vesa. 

Vesana: I still kinda miss her.

Ida: I know, who's gonna make money now?


Aaaand ghost texts.

Easton: Your grandmother says sorry she missed it by like, 1 hour...


Vesana cries...she has no school today for some annoying reason.


Tea is the best remedy for grief...said no-one ever. Why Vesa, why are you so random?


Vesana: OMG...MATT! MATT! What did you do?


Vesana does an 'Evil Workout;


*shudder*


This is Quinton.

He is doing his homework, not standing around wailing at death/broken dollhouses.

Be more like Quinton.

(Vaguely based off a Tumblr post I saw).


Wow. Vesa...Vesa hugged a person.

WOW.


Well, Lexie, instead of going all huggy with Vesa, you could've gone to BED.

-5!



Not since Steve has a child used this. I like you, Del.

Del: I'm drawing my embodiment of depression.



Matt: Me and Leroy...I don't want to admit it, but we feel sadness in our hearts for the old bat.

And that's the closest Matt gets to grief.



*sigh*

She did eventually get to bed though...now about the rest of it...



Quinton: Don't cry Vesa.

Vesana: You...you cared. Someone...cared...

Quinton: Aw. I see. In this jacked-up family you're just crying out for love, aren't you?



Quinton: Come here my sister.



Vesana: What am I doing? I'm THE evil kid. I don't need my baby brother to cheer ME up. Now I'mma troll.

Vesa...



Quinton: And he was running away, so I shot him with my ray-gun, and he fell on the ground and screamed 'Curse you Q!'. And we hauled him off to the Net!

Ida: Pretend game or real event? With my kids...



Lexie: #dirtysleepyhungry

Quinton: I'm gonna be like that when I get older? Oh noes!



Quinton: Ehehehe...crap.



Ethan gets a grandchild.



And a son-in-law.



Gamora got married...to one of her daughters' half-siblings. That's not OK...but she's about to die so I cba to fix it.



Steve's son got married to this old dude.



Pietro's daughter got married.



His other daughter got pregnant.



And finally.

(I used MC Command Centre to change it to triplets because apparently I really hate Isa for some reason).



Lexie is clean, but tired and hungry as well. I'm sick of her shit.



I'm not sure who Easton is mourning...



Quinton...

Lexie is exhausted and you dragged her out here to hug? I appreciate your friendliness but this is annoying.



Bronson: Deeelllll...aren't you supposed to be the nice one?

Del: Shut it Dad! Nothing stands in the way of me and my taco casserole, and you're no freaking exception!

Uh-oh...



This shot of Vesa is just to show off her awesome sleepwear. I saw it on TSR and I had to download it for her.



Quinton: DROWN OCTOPUS DROWN.

OK, great. We broke the non-defective kids. Well freaking done, other Sutherlands.



Delphina: And then I slammed the door on his FACE! Finally, I reached out, grabbed my casserole-

Bronson: Yeah, it still hurts.

Lexie: You know what's better than fridge doors and casserole? PENGUINS.

Vesana: Shoulda thought of that myself...



Del: Dad..pleeeease don't break the dollhouse.



Oh HELL YES.



Isadora: There are things inside me.



Isadora: Oh I love this one!

Ida: Ugh. How dumb.

They're going to watch a movie for fun, then after all the kids get their shit together after school it's camping time! (Note: That may have to wait until the morning because the kids are nowhere near having their shit together).



Ida: You know there are helluva lot of plotholes...

Isadora: Aw come on Ida, shut up and enjoy it!

(Isa quit to mourn and Ida got hungry, so yeah, that failed).



Cute Lexie. Real cute. Lose me 5 points because you were too busy dithering about last night instead of just freaking sleeping.



Del: There's my picture. It is a hairbow, the embodiment of my grief.

Uni: You're...you're...someone's treating me nicely! YO BLARFFY! Get this one to play with you, she's kind!



Isadora: Blah blah blah safety. Blah blah blah 'better options'. If I want to carry money in a briefcase I will.

Lexie: Auntie Isa... there are such things as purses.



YOU LITTLE-

-5.



Tyree and Julius, Cassandra's twin sons. Cassandra is Kailani's kid...



We found Vesa's weak point. I really think we found it.

She's only just acquaintances with Matt and doesn't seek out Del, but she really seems to love Quinton.

Vesana: If you tell anyone I'm putting spoiled fish in your socks.



Bronson needs charisma, and because it's his adult birthday soon and I wouldn't need his YA move for anything else, I used it for this.

Bronson: I'm making, uhhhh, a speech...?

This is where I'm ending it. It's a bit short, but I want to get the impending camping trip into one chapter, instead of being awkwardly split into two.

Aylin

Score Sheet- 130

Single Births (13) +65
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (41) +205
Aspiration (5) +50
Grade A (3) +15
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Every 100,000 simoleons (2) +40
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (54) -270
Self Wetting (12) -60

Comments