4.4 - Sorry...

4.4- Sorry...



Galactus: Don't cry, little Lyric! One day, a witch hand will rise up from the ground and take you back to where you belong.

Lyric: TAKE ME OUT OF THIS HELL!


More ghost texts...sorry.

This sounds kind of passive-aggressive. Just because we all stopped caring about you, Don...


Gamora is a good sister.

Gamora, please have a kid. I wanna see your genetics in hybrid children.


Easton: Hey guess what salad! I have a kid!

How about you take care of it instead of leaving it to your (grieving-ish) teenaged half-brother-in-law.


Galactus took care of her, but she started crying again soon after! Lyric cries so much!

Probably because she already knows what she's been born into.


Lyric: OH SWEET FOOD.


Galactus honestly.

Lyric: THIS IS NOT RIGHT FOR MY YOUNG YOUNG EYES


Scarlett: GREAT. Another parasite.

Sorry, you need two children.


Galactus, you're going to infect the child.

Lyric: Let it happen. He is the only one who cares.

You're dramatic, and that is not true. Wait...


Gamora got knocked up by this dude...what the hell kind of genetics are those? Get someone prettier, Gamora.


Ethan, you're about to be worse than Pietro.



Wanda: It's so weird. The bed's all big an' cold without him there.

Easton: Really? Mine's incredibly cosy.

Wanda: :(


Easton: Ghosts! Honestly, when will the crazy old bat in this house be one of you?



Santos child. I really like that name, good job game.



Galactus: F-f-fabulous!



That's really nice, Galactus.

Wanda: HALP. THE NUMBERS AND WEIRD ALIEN CRAP.



Galactus: Oh you don't have to mourn him, he was trash anyways.

Wanda: Screw off Gally.



Galactus: Ew. It's so dirty!

Clean iiiiiit.



Lyric: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE ME.



Easton: OH MY GOD she's crying again!

I seriously have never hated a baby this much.



Dancing in your underwear, Easton? You are too kind.



Wanda ages up. She makes a cute elder.

As cute as someone can be in a skull skirt, obviously.



Wanda: HolycrapI'mold.

That's exactly how I feel.



Wanda: I'm going to burn in the pits of hell!

Don: It's not so bad...



Wanda: WE WILL ALL DIE BY PLATYPUS!

Galactus: Yeah. Uh-huh. Got it. *sighs*



Don: Hehehehe...my granddaughter is bona fide insane.

Wanda: PLATYPI!



Had to use Easton's YA move to feed Lyric. Le sigh.


Ugh. Scarlett clone. I can see it.



CLONE. Scarlett's child pic is basically identical.

(OK, the skin tone is a few sides different but STILL. CLONE.)



But she's cute. (and all of her clothes are Kiara, who makes amazing stuff).



Lyric: Grandma, can I have a cupcake instead of these dirty bowls?

Wanda: Nope. This is all mine.

Lyric: You don't have- ugh, this family.

She's evil and an Artistic Prodigy.



Easton: Why are you stroking my face?

Scarlett: This is how you do affection, right?



Scarlett: Dude. Stop wailing over my dead ancestors.



Ha. Galactus matches the game.



Galactus's Active trait really shows now he's a teen, he always exercises.



Easton: MWAHAHA! I have a cupcake!



Le sigh.



Double sigh. Are you all commitment-phobes or something?



Cecil: Wait! I still can't smash it!



Hey Amanda.

So many ghosts.



Amanda: This is fun!

Is it true?



Wanda: WTF.



Amanda: Hello, stupid small descendant.

Lyric: Hi there, see-through hag. You're just too damn corporeal.

Amanda: What'chu gonna do? Hit me? YOU CAN'T!

Lyric: At least I ain't dead!



Lyric: Sheesh. All of these gravestones are a little creepy, ya know.



Lyric: Le sigh. Can I stay here forever?

She's ill so she got to take a sick day. I have to have her around today? Go to school.



Scarlett: OW!



I kinda like Lyric now actually, despite the fact that she is a clone.



However, all she ever does is troll TEH forums.

Evil kid and all.



Lyric: Please please please! It'll help me take over the world!



Lyric: At least let me take over the gaming rig!

Galactus: Nope. All mine.

Lyric is the only one not addicted. I would like her to stay that way.



Matilda: Screw it all!

I like her. Reminds me of Noah's kid Eric when he was a child. (She's Kailani's second kid.)



Scarlett got a promotion. She's now at Level 5.



Easton is freaking out because...



Scarlett: AHH NEVER AGAIN.



Scarlett: Er...hi, other fleshy squishy thing I squeezed out.

Isadora: ...

But wait, what is behind you?



Ida: Hey guys! My mum was too lazy to birth me so I kinda magically popped into this crib halfway across the room.

Twins! And also, Scarlett's baby making days are over. Woo!

+10!

(Please let Ida not be a clone like Lyric...)



...I don't remember inviting you.

Go home, it's 1am.



Matilda, Kailani's (Noah's daughter) kid.



Ethan's child Kerri, and Wanda's first grandchild.



Arianna's child Akeem. (Not sure why I keep track of her family but I do).

Score Sheet- 100 (Hell yes, finally)

Single Births (11) +55
Twin Births (2) +20
Aspiration Tiers (26) +130
Aspiration (4) +40
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (2) +20
Every 100,000 simoleons (2) +40

Pass Out (33) -165
Self Wetting (9) -45

Comments