3.11 - Alien Child #2

3.11- Alien Child #2

Last time, we aged up both Gamora and Ethan. Both turned out quite good...this time we are going to age up Galactus.


Steve this is getting ridiculous! Whoever did this really needs to stop doing this, they made Steve cry. Unless it WAS Steve...in which I would say, well f*cking done Steve.


This is just to show off the new CC baby outfits I got. I was sick of the EA ones.


Heeeeey Amanda.

Amanda: Hey yourself! Now f*ck this stupid game! WHY CAN'T I WIN?


Goddammit you're really annoying.


Hellooooo unwanted child.

Galactus: I do not care for your dislike of me...I feel POWERFUL.

-__- Let's get you into CAS.


I couldn't resist using one of the new Get Together outfits on him and now he looks...dare I say cute? Goddammit Galactus! I don't want to like you. Even his aspiration makes sense- Rambunctious Scamp and Active. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO LIKE THIS KID- ugh, I kinda do already.


Steve: I have no social! I'm SAD.

Amanda:...I'm right here!


Cecil: A monster in Windenburg? WOW!

Don't believe tabloid trash Cecil. ;)


UGH he's skilling. I'm not supposed to like you! But you're making it impossible because you're cute and you're skilling...

Galactus: Haha. It's working, isn't it.

*nods*


No freaking shit Sherlock!


Nat cares so much that she wished him a happy birthday from beyond the grave...


We visited Kezia's house...I wanted to bring Galactus and Ethan (because they aged up too late to have school), but noooo, they wouldn't come.


Here is a decent picture of Ethan's everyday-wear. Also, his new trait is Cheerful and his aspiration is the writing one.

Ethan: Ugh, I had to come to this dump.

Yup.


I got bored with Kezia's empty house, sue me. So I brought the Town Thieves.

Magdalena: This dump?

It's not that bad a house!


And here is the newest member of the Town Thieves. Rico Morin.

He just aged up into a teen. He has two little sisters who are all kleptos and still kids, so when they age up I'm putting them in the club too.


With Get Together, you can 'talk up' another Sim. I recommended Kezia to this guy and guess what? That notification. Guess the other part. He's her husband and father of her latest twins.

Wanda: LMAOOOO KEZIA NOT EVEN YOUR BAE LIKES YOU.

I'm officially calling it, this was a shotgun marriage.


Rigoberto McBlahface kicked the club out because they were ruining all of the appliances. 

On to...let's visit...hmm...Santos.


Nyla: Just give me affection!

Layla: Girl, I know we're in the same club and all, but...don't get so touchy-feely!

Nyla: I've been starved of affection my whole life! My dad's dead, my mother's a bitch and my stepdad's a bum! HELP.

Layla: Uh...there there.


SCREW YOU STEVE.

-5.


Ohhh dear Scarlett.

Dino: YOU CRAZY BITCH. My head's in the wall!


Oh. RIP. :(.


*head explodes*

-5.



GO TO BED.



Now he's doing dishes!

Galactus: You will like me. You will not kick me out with my aunt when I become a teen.

Hmm.

How'd you get wind of that plan?

I felt bad for Wanda because she's been stuck with her stupid family for ages now, so when a friend invited her out to the ruins I jumped at the chance.



YAS! YAAASSS!

This is the first time Wanda has ever looked cool.



Mixed reactions...

Rigoberto: That person who tried to make me like my own wife! PSH!

Yellow Shirt: WOO!

Brianne (Noel widow): Ugh.  I can do better than that.



Double YAS.

I got them all doing the dance. (That's Wanda, two random friends, Kezia's husband, Santos, Jasmine Condiment, Noel widow Brianne, and Eva the Mean's teenage daughter).

I like this EP :D.



Kailani's daughter was born.

Fitting name considering this kid is a fourth generation Goth.



Wanda's just watching the DJ while drinking her favourite drink. (I like that the EP randomly assigns your Sim a favourite drink).



Wanda: Hey, you just stuck your arm through my neck!

Friend who invited her: WHOO! Sorry! I'm just so PUMPED!

Wanda: Hey, don't worry about it. My kids do this stuff all the time.



Wanda: I look HOT.

That you kinda do.

I sent her home when the party ended, which was like at 2am.



Wanda: WASSUP.

Cecil: Wow. I married one hell of a woman.

That you did.



Gamora: *faceplants*

Ethan: She dead?

Galactus: Don't think so. Anyway, I'm the better alien. Wanna check?

Ethan: Nah. Too lazy.



Scarlett: FUCK.



Scarlett: Hey. Ethan. Watch this! *slices chest of old dude*

Man Bun: AH! Stop! I'm just an old man.

Ethan: This is fun.



Evan: So...your trash family are here.

Elektra: I'm just gonna put it out there that I ONLY asked Scarlett.

Evan: Hmm. Who's the alien kid?

Galactus: Haters gonna hate.



Elektra: We could always shoot cannons at them!

Evan: O__O



Tia: Holy crap...they're weirder than you, Mum.

Elektra *offscreen*: Thanks.

I like this kid. Make more!



Galactus: Back-bends!

Scarlett: This kid cray.

Steve: I can pout better than you, Gamora.

Gamora: You're weird, Ethan.

Ethan: I'm just spending time with the WALL.

Soon enough someone decided to invite Wanda to the ruins to hangout.



So we made a bonfire.

This is cute.

The kids are here too but they all went to sleep.



Wanda: Holy f*ck it's actually hot!

Layla: You're a f*cktard.



In case anyone's wondering, this is where I put Galactus. In the hallway. Unwanted children get unwanted sleeping places.



At 3am, Gamora makes Vanilla cupcakes and becomes the first person to autonomously use that thing.

Also what was I thinking when I saddled her with that sleepwear?



And she's making a second plate.

Whatever, less work for Wanda.



Hello Nat.

Nat: I'm SAAAAAD.



New arcade game!

Will anyone use it autonomously? Doubt it.



I like this picture of Gamora dancing...

Gamora: BLISS.



Autonomous yoga!



Ethan: DAD. Personal space.

Cecil: WHA?

Yuki Behr: This is not right...



Wanda: *RAGE FACE*



Steve: I need to PEE!

Ethan: FFS, just GO.



Cecil: Er...hey.

Yuki: SCREW YOU.

WTF?



Galactus: Holy crap...

Am I not just the best at screenshots?

Steve: WOW....



Wanda: Soon enough, something's gonna 'splode you!

Green Shirt: Should I believe her?

Arianna: ....no.

Cecil: I just ignore her now.



Wanda's playing matchmaker.

Ari agreed anyhow.



Steve: BASKETBALLS! BASKETBALLS BASKETBALLS!

Orange Shirt: YOU HAVE A VERY UGLY TONGUE.

Cecil: ExSQUEEZE ME?

Scarlett: Ohhhh snap *grabs virtual popcorn*



Redhead: F*CK.

HA! ALIEN! Found one!



ARI MOVE YOUR HAND THAT'S WEIRD.

Ethan: I'm so confused.

Arianna: It's not my fault this game has clipping issues!



I thought no-one would use it autonomously. I was wrong.

I made Wanda join because...I wanted her to.



No. Freaking. Way.

I guess it's been fewer chapters than usual because last chapter was so long.

Next chapter he ages up.

Next chapter you will also find out who will lead Generation 4 (already? whaaaa?).



Caught you! Caught you Cecil! You made Steve cry! Again! (I didn't take a screenshot of Steve crying over the dollhouse because if I did that every time I could make at least half a chapter).



Ghosts can invite people out, apparently. Who woulda thunk?

Anyway, you're not going because you need to pee and you're sleepy.

Ethan: BOO!



Come on guys. Who actually goes in a formal living room?



Cecil: You like dinner and a show?

Wanda: I'm looking at the wall cos I can't stand your moves. And your ugly.

Damn.



YAY!



Eric aged up and married the barista from the coffee shop.



Derek aged up and married this girl.



Kezia got old. I decided that she would definitely dye her hair.



And here is Rigoberto McBlahface.



Their youngest twins Kylie and Karter grew up.



So did Noah's youngest twins (Gabby left, Ana right). It's a shame Noah died.

Score Sheet- 60

Single Births (10) +50
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (21) +105
Aspiration (3) +30
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (2) +20
Every 100,000 simoleons (2) +40

Pass Out (31) -155
Self Wetting (9) -45

Comments