3.7 - New Aspiration (Part II)

3.7- New Aspiration



Ethan: Hey mama!

Wanda: Go away kid, I don' wanna to talk to no randomer. Go home.

Ethan: This...this IS my home! D:

Gamora: Hehe his childhood is being ruined even faster than mine!



Hey Amanda what's eating you?

Amanda: Shut up. Only my hand knows my pain.

K bai.



Nat: Hello! *punches self in boob*

Scarlett: YAY YOU'RE ALL MAD! *cries internally*

Steve: One day, Fridge, one day.

Scarlett: Oh the crazy.

Nat: Just block it out, Scarlett.

Scarlett: Didn't work out so well for you...



Wesley: So you're my crazy aunt, huh? Figures.

Wanda: Aw, Ari and Pietro are so NICE about me.

Wesley: Right.



Cecil: This'll show Wanda! I'm no coward.

Glasses Dude: Dang son! You look GOOD.



Wow Gamora what are you so excited about.



Ryan: SCREW YOU WANDA.

Wanda: HEHEHEHE



Sup Ethan.

Ethan: I HAVE BEEN POSSESSED BY THE SPIRIT OF THE ART

Bye then.

Ethan: I DO NOT CARE, FOR I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.



Wanda: HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME?

Ryan: WTF you do that shit to me all the time?



Wanda: DAD! My finger is furious with y'all! Apologise to my finger RIGHT NOW or I'mma slap you!

Ryan: You're INSANE!

Wanda: Same wit' you, ya dimwit!

Ethan: Spirit of art here I come!



Ryan: You're the worst daughter in the world!

Wanda: I know!



Johanna: EWW he smells!

Dude: I kinda like it!

Ryan: BASK IN IT! FEEL MY SMELL!

Dude: WTF.

Johanna: I'mma hurl it's so bad!

Wanda: HEY GUYS



Steve: So, girlies-

Scarlett: Die.

Steve: -what do you think of the new one!

Gamora: HA he's a LOSER!

Scarlett: There's a new one? WTF when did that happen?

Ethan: *sniff* so alone.



Wanda: Hey there pretty girl!

Johanna: Aw, you talking about me?

Cecil: I'm a GOOSE! HONK! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

Johanna: And who the hell is that guy?

Wanda: Uhhh...I dunno. Nothin' to do wit' me.

Cecil: D:



Johanna: This bitch serious?



Johanna: You're not scary.

Wanda: Awwwwww. But I'm a good zombie! Can I please be a zombie?

Johanna: NO.



Cecil: GOT YA NOW LIGHTBULB!

*sighs a thousand sighs*



Wanda: You are my every- my heart- screw this sappy crappy book. Let's straighten it out. Y'all mine, I have you bound to this here voodoo doll and you ain't leavin' till ya die. Happy?

Cecil: Music to my ears!



Wanda: Mine forever.

Cecil: Yay!



Ethan: Grandpa, I'd talk to you but you smell.

Ryan: Screw you, Ethan, if Wanda didn't forcibly drag me out before I had my bi-weekly shower...

Ethan: Oh. Oh God. EW.



Cecil: You know, sometimes I look at our relationship and wonder, are we dysfunctional and should I reconsider? And then I look at you and realise you'd never let me go.

Wanda: That's so TRUE, Cecil baby! You're not going anywhere, because you love me!

Cecil: Yeah!

For some reason my favourite thing is screwed-up Sim love. I love these two though. Cecil wouldn't want to go anywhere and Wanda would definitely not let him leave.

I was done with the museum so we're going to see Pietro and his new wife's new place.



Pietro: Oh God, my family are here. I'm so sorry. *hugs*

Tasha: Oh, it'll be fine Pietro!

Pietro: I wish I was that naive.

Wanda: Who's that girl over there hugging my bro? I hate her already.

Ryan: I'M GROSS!

Ethan: HI DAD HI.

Cecil: Wait...who are you...



Tasha: Soooo....they're all going in.

Pietro:...I'm so sorry, I did NOT ask them to come over...they just...arrived. Did I mention that one day we have to take half the kids in?

Tasha: WHAT?

Pietro don't break news like this when the person is pregnant. It's stressful and rage-inducing.



Steve: SCREW YOU DOLLHOUSE! *rage face*



Ethan: Heeey, that thing could be my friend!

Steve: *punch punch punch*



Finally. Aspiration completed. What am I going to do with her NOW... she can be a friend of the world.

Also, +15.



They make a good couple. You can see the crazy in both of their eyes.



Steve: Heh your face looks like a turd in this pic.

Ethan: Ahahahaha DIE TONIGHT

No.



Wanda has had to repair BOTH dollhouses because of these shitshows of kids. FFS.

Scarlett and Cecil: *sob* *sniff*



Tasha: Wow, you lot, this is pretty low. I understand why Pietro didn't want you here...

Wanda: I'm fixin' it!

Ethan: I SWEAR I DID NOTHING



Cecil: It's so HARD. Sometimes I just want to PUNCH the dollhouse, but then the dolls...I wanna play with them too!

Oh the conflicts.



Cecil: DIE DOLLHOUSE DIE

Scarlett: Dad...what...I was playing with that!

Gamora: Damn Dino, someone's mad.

Tasha: WTF please leave.



I just feel so sorry for her.

Tasha: Get out of my BOOBS.



Or....

Tasha: THIS IS MY DAMN HOUSE TO DESTROY SUCKER!

Cecil: HEY NO FAIR!



Wanda: AIR HORN! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Tasha: MY EARS!

Cecil: Lalalalala...dollies!

He is so conflicted.



Wanda: AHAHAHAHA

Tasha: Honestly, go away!

Wanda: Well someone needs a new sense of humour!

Tasha: Well someone else needs their medication!

Ethan: Oh snap.



Genuinely adorable.



Tasha: I'M GIVING BIRTH! HELP MEEEEE!

Wanda: No.

Scarlett: Yay dolls...Aunt Tasha can you plug up the leak?

Tasha: SCREW OFF CHILD

In the end I just sent them home so Tasha could give birth in peace. I felt sorry for the woman. I wouldn't want this lot in my house.



Ethan can get down. He is the next person to take up dancing.



Sup Ryan.

Ryan: Go away, I feel like crap. And I'm about to die.

Got dat notification.



Wanda's reward trait is exactly how it should be: she gets to f*ck shit up. So here she is, ruining her family's most used shower.



And the human counterpart of the interaction is to...ruin their day or something? Wanda looks like she's trying pretty hard.



Yep, definitely ruined Nat's day. Or night...it is so late.



Don: What, no. I did not do anything.

Like hell you didn't you annoyance.



Pietro's new son.



Also, I noticed this! Thank you Gamora, you've earned back 1/4 of the points you lost from pass-outs.



Cecil: AH MY HAAAAND



Steve: This is the life!



Scarlett and Ethan think THIS is the life though.

Ethan: Hells yeah!

Scarlett: Don't talk to me.



And Gamora thinks- no, scratch that, she's just being useless and hella boring.



Ryan: Just like the day I met her.

Nat: Ooh we gotta floor! Hey there!

Ryan: OK, so not quite.



They're all in Noah's house...because.

Ethan: Ha I'm better than ALL of you stupid idiots!

Gamora: Scarlett. You know what to do.

Scarlett: This is a book. If you don't shut up, it will soon end up in your face.



Steve: Can so live in a castle! See this! I'M TOUCHING ONE MOFO!

Ana (New twin 1): Dude. DUDE. That's your speech bubble.



Nat: Scarlett...I'm sad.

Scarlett: Do you want a book in your face, Grandma?

Gamora: GUYS. Out.

Nat: Hush, Gamora. Now, as I was saying...

Gamora: *sighs a thousand sighs*



Look at Gabby's (New twin 2) face here.

Gabby: Damn that woman's craaaaay.



Nat: Would you look at that?

Scarlett: ASDFAGOIHASGIASIG HAAAALP

Gamora: Huh. At least it's not me.

Ethan: LOL.



Scarlett: I SURVIVED! And I have a video to tell the tale!

Gamora: Awwwwwww dang it.



Random dude (who Wanda decided to bring in the house instead of just talking outside): HOLY CRAP WOMAN YOU JUST DEAFENED ME!

Wanda: Hehe! I'll go for ya crotch next!

Gabby: Damn. I like her.

Ryan: Oh this book! Such a good book!



Gamora: Hmm. I'd trade you for...what, 5 bucks?

Ethan: Aw YAY I thought I was only worth one.

Steve: HELP ME YOU GUYS HELP

Gamora: I dunno, I'd take all I could get.

Ethan: Huh. Cool.

Steve: ASOISEOINPAPNPE GUUUUUUUYS



Ana: DERP

Scarlett: Wut.



Scarlett why don't you make amusing expressions?



Steve: Mum...don't touch me.

Pink slacks: Wow I literally just met this woman and already she saddens me.



Noah: Which one is mine again...hmmm?

Ana: Daddy it's ME!

Scarlett: Ugh.

Noah: Now, is it the girl with my exact (young person) hair and eye colour or is it this random girl who looks nothing like me? Hmmm...*strokes chin*



Noah: Hmm. Is it this one?

Gamora: ARGARGABLAGHHHALHG



Kailani: And that, mum, is what YOU get for not letting me go to that party! *shoves plate into back*

Noel: WTF are you doing?



Scarlett: Hehehe alone at last!



Eric: GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! There's a bug in my ear!

Kailani: What?



I hate you Nat. -5.



Wow Steve, what did that kid do to you?

Steve: Nothing. But his name is GIDEON.

Gideon: My name is majestic!



Gideon: *hulks out* GIDEON IS A GREAT NAME RARRRRRGH



Wanda: Well hello there, it's Wanda Sutherland, ya friendly town troll!

Yesenia (honestly why): Um...WTF...MUMMY!



 No f*cking SHIT.



Steve royally pissed off this boy.

Gideon: Gideon is the BEST NAME EV-AH!



And Nat passed out again. I missed it but it happened. -5.



And +5. Maybe I can actually do this aspiration. It helps that she lives in a massive-ass household.



Gamora is an ill little alien.



Oooh look! Steve dancing, how cute.

Steve: Shshshhhshshhhhh! My siblings can NEVER FIND OUT.



Elektra: Huh. Place hasn't changed.



Well. Gen 3 siblings reunion. All of them are talking together. I know Gamora is one of them technically but in practice she's a Gen 4 child.



Wanda: So, if your new husband ain't treatin' y'all right, then I'mma send a tank after him.

Elektra: FINE. Deal. Just stop talking to me about it.



Kezia's son was born.



And for some sadder news. RIP Noah, you had four children, two of which impressed me with their facial expressions, so...yeah, cool.

Also, Sel got preggers again. Really Sel? Really? Why must you do this? You will literally be dead soon. And Elektra! DO THINGS.



I'm going to end the 'actual gameplay' section of this chapter with this awesome shot of Ryan making steaks. Seriously. We need more food in the fridge.



I took this to show that although Eric is quite an attractive Sim, he has a weirdly flat nose.



And this is Eric's outfit. Which was randomised on, I didn't have to change it or anything. Well done game, well done.



This is Gabby (Gabriella), Twin 1. She is a mean child.



And Ana. She is an outgoing child.

All three of these belong to Noah and his wife Noel.



And finally this is Derek, Sel's son, all grown up into a teen.



Also here is Elektra's husband, Evan.

(As a warning, I only have one more chapter left after this to post. (I like having a few stored in case I get really busy). Basically, I have important exams in May called GCSEs and they're a British sixteen-year-old's version of hell. Also, I messed up big-time by ruining my laptop and not having backups, so I don't know if this file can be recovered. If it can I'll play, but post less b/c exams. If it can't...I guess I'll make a new ISBI and mourn these guys. I really love(d) them.)

Score Sheet- 70

Single Births (9) +45
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (20) +100
Aspiration (3) +30
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (1) +20
Every 100,000 simoleons (1) +20

Pass Out (26) -130
Self Wetting (6) -30

Comments