3.6 - FAIL (Part 2)

3.6- FAIL



Scarlett: Stupid Ethan!

They're not very happy about their new sibling.



Having two babies in the house is the freaking worst in an ISBI, because only Wanda takes care of them properly. Thank GOD Gamora's growing up tomorrow.



And to top it all off, stupid Don has come-a-haunting.

Don: LULZ HI. Ooh, wait a hot sec, I'm about to win.

Wanda: Oh go away, my plumbbob is orange.



Don: DANG Ryan got wrinkly.

Just like you you mean? Oh whatever, just GTFO, all you're doing is acting stupid.



Noel and Noah had twin girls. Now age up before you pop out annnnymore children, seriously girl.



Don: I remember those things. Tied you down.

Cecil: THEY DO? I thought it was that voodoo doll Wanda attached me to.

Don: Er...wut?



Steve: Ma...I suck, don't I?

Wanda: Dear God, I've been tellin' ya that all your damn life. An' only NOW do ya get it. Typical child.



They're both a bit shit at this...Gamora's ageing up soon anyways.



And FINALLY.

Gamora: I look PRETTY dang cool, if you ask me.

Well I feel differently.

CAS time.



She's actually quite cute!



And this is her outfit. It's crazy, but I like it. So obviously she'll never become heir to anything...but I want her to look cool. She's an Art Lover with the Social Butterfly aspiration, which makes a lot more sense than a CERTAIN something else *cough* Scarlett *cough*.



In the meantime, Sel's new daughter Evelyn aged up and this is her new look. Thing is, she's not sweet. She's actually evil.

*sigh*



Wanda: Yeah, I know Grimmy. He'll come an' reap y'all!

Dude: AGH.



Redhead: Whaddya saying! *goes in for slap*

Wanda: Ahhhhh! Please don't hurt me! I was just saying that...

Gamora: Just look at the ART...



Haha.



Redhead: Y'know what, screw you and the Sutherlands. I'd never sleep with your brother if you payed me.

Wanda: Already did though...



Wanda: Yeah, just like my mama said, ya total trash, lady...you over there, get your hand out my crotch.

Johanna: What the hell?

Blue dude: Hehe.



Wanda: Hehe I made her mad.

Johanna: SCREW YOU.



Wanda: Now get outta here!

Johanna: WTF.



Wanda: Me and the star declare you my ENEMY!

Johanna: HALP I can see the crazy in her eyes.



Johanna: YOU SPIT WHEN YOU TALK!

Wanda: Can't talk bitch, gotta play my violin.

Ryan: You don't HAVE a violin.

Wanda: Shuddup Dad.



Dude: So that's your family? That lot screaming at one another and everyone else?

Gamora: Uh-huh.

Dude: Damn. I feel sorry for you, kid.

Gamora may just be the sweetest child ever to come out of this ISBI.



Hey Steve.

Steve: Dooooiiiiii....?

Scarlett: Imbecile.



Wanda and little cousin Eric.



Steve? I love you. Finish that picture!



Eric: Five fingers. Five. Do you have five fingers, Scarlett?

Scarlett: I'm so done with this family...



Gamora: Haha my hair's in your food.

Scarlett: I hate you.

Wanda: Awwww I love it when you girls get along and stuff.



Cool.



You're annoying. There's benches around here, curl up on one of them and have a freaking nap.

-5.

Now Wanda's taking them home because they're stupid.



And then this happened. Aw come on, he JUST had two new kids.



And Elektra got married. Yay!



Oh, look.

Cecil: BURT-DAY!

Gamora+Scarlett: *not giving a crap*



Gamora:  But I'm awesome! You should talk to me! MEEEEEEEEEE!

Scarlett: I'd literally rather talk to the fridge.



Fun fact, Scarlett and these plates seems to have the same amount of soul rn.

Seriously, thanks for cleaning those up though. These kids are helpful.



Gamora: HEY HEY HEY MAMA HEY HEY MAMA MAMAAAAAA HEY

Nat: Wanda, did you let in another stray?

Wanda: You birthed that thing. I didn't do squat.

Gamora: YAY I'M UNWANTED.



Ryan: I DID NOT REALISE YOU WERE IN HERE!

Wanda: YA FUCKWIT!



Mixologist: She seems...sweet...ehehe *smiles in fear*

Woman: Er WTF

Wanda: BLARAIOWSIEPHAEGOAHE



Wanda: I'm a ghost.

Other People: Errrrr...I don't want to be here.



Wanda: YOU LIKE THAT?

Dude: ABUZAHISIHAG



Meanwhile...

Ryan: Chicken, you really are the only one.

Chicken: Screw off.



Wanda: Ummm...you DIDN'T know that Grandma and Granddad's graves are outside?

Ryan: *sob* *sniff* I would've mourned more if I kneeewwww!

Like hell you woulda.



Blue jacket: Go live in a pond.

Wanda: Ooh YAY I've always wanted to live with the slime and dirt! Do you? We could live together in the pond!

Blue jacket: TOTALLY what I meant *cries inside*



Ryan: WANDA ARE YOU IN THERE?

You are senile.



Yeah...I love HER though. Never change, Wanda.



Kids: WE HATE OUR LIVES.

Man: Ungrateful young whippersnappers, when I was their age I worked two jobs and-

STAHP.



The ever-loving? Two days in a row GAMORA! Sleep like a normal child.



Steve makes a lot of funny expressions. I like this kid.



Wanda: Hey whatcha doin'?

Scarlett: Shut up Mum, can't talk I'm having a staring contest with this chair.

Barstool: I'm a BARSTOOL! And I'm so clearly winning.

Wanda: Much pride.



OK wut.

And Scarlett don't you dare...



SCARLETT WTF. I HATE YOU.

Steve: Hey!

Wanda: Hey child...what's this one's name 'gain?

Mixologist: Ooh baby lemme shake that!



Gamora: I has a sad.

Brunette: Aw, why?

Gamora: areyouf-ingkiddingmerightnow?



Wanda: And THIS, Stevie boy, is how ya pinch any asshole who tries ta annoy you!

Steve: Mum. No.

Luna Link (on right): Is that a good parenting tactic?

Other woman: ...no. WTF is wrong with this bar?

(It contains Sutherlands.)

LL: Heeeeeh I'll use it.



Y'all know it's coming.

-5.

It's annoying, because Wanda was about to take them home after she stole some random drinks cabinet.

I feel like that on one hand I shouldn't bring the kids to the random places Wanda is always at, but I find it more amusing when they're around.



Everyone: HOW DARE SHE STEAL THE DRINK CABINET?

Oh screw off, it's Wanda and that's all I'm saying.



*screams*



And then GAMORA, who is about to pass out AGAIN goes to complain over the dollhouse! GO TO BED.



Thanks. -_-



Ryan's at the top of his career.



And birthday time!

Ethan: Yep. I look weird.

That you do.



This is Ethan, everyone. He got Whiz Kid and Self-Assured.

Oh God this is a terrible screenshot I'll get a better one at some point.



And Pietro's kid by Wanda's friend. This is Wesley and can I just say that he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen in this game.

And I'm done.

Score Sheet- 55 (ARGH)
Single Births (9) +45
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (17) +85
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (1) +20
Every 100,000 simoleons (1) +20

Pass Out (24) -120
Self Wetting (6) -30

Comments