3.3 - Family Reunions

3.3- Family Reunions


Let's start off with Cecil's first breakthrough.


Elektra, are you going to be this gen's Kezia?

Nah, she'll be nicer.


And kid two might be happening!



I mean it will be happening.

Wanda: Yeah, I'm pregnant.



Cecil: But babe, you just pushed one out three hours ago.

Exactly.



Oh dear lord, that face tho.



WHY DO NONE OF YOU CLEAN UP?



:D.



Amanda still has mad skills.



Wanda dared Cecil to streak.



D'awww.



Wanda: Yeah, it's cryin'. And there's gon' be another one soon.

Cecil: What have I done...



Ryan: Why are you having another one?

Wanda: Shut up Dad!



Wanda: That'll teach Dad to question my life!



And...

Nat: Aw, this is nice.

Wanda: BABEH.



Haha. Poor girl.



Wanda: IT'S ALL REAL! THE DINOSAURS!

Librarian Lady: Um, hey, Wanda, you're cool but could you stop with the Jurassic Park stuff? And get your speech bubble outta my head!



I love these two as friends. Librarian Lady, or Arianna, is going to appear a lot, because she is the person Wanda is closest to, who isn't family. Actually, she's closer to Arianna than Ryan...



Wanda: BOO!

Ryan: What is WRONG WITH YOU?

Wanda: Pot to the kettle, DAD.



Eric (who is Noah's child): Hello...everyone.

This kid's as creepy as his father.



Elektra: Wut?

Wanda: Hello, sister.



Elektra: Why am I here?

Kezia's husband: HAI GUYS!

Ryan: Duuuurrrr...



Santos: Hey? Hey? Are you normal? Someone needs to be normal!

Elektra: Go away...



Ryan is almost old.




Moises: I dunno, I kinda hate you all.

Nyla: I hate her more than you hate me, Daddy.

Elektra: Bring it on kid.

Santos: You all sadden me.

Wanda (off-screen): *is clogging shower*



DAT FACE DOE!

Santos: SO, YOU'RE ALL CRAZY. I see how it is!



Santos: Are you crazy, Cousin Elektra?

Not yet...



Ooh. Really. Today he's been in daycare the whole time though... so he hasn't annoyed me too much.



Kezia: I'm sooooo fancy.

Cecil: Ohhhh I'm tired.



Kezia: Ryan! I haven't seen you since I beat up your wife!

Ryan: Er...



Moises: BOY! Aliens aren't real!

Cecil: Dur....

He looks kinda drunk, he's so tired.



AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

What?

Come on game, don't ruin her face for me.



Cuuuute.



Ryan going round and ruining more of the relationships in his life.



Cecil: Soooooooo...it's real.

Wanda: Uh-huh.



Cecil is getting abducted.



Wanda: Baby smack!

Steve: O_O



I'm only forcing Wanda to be a good mother...



GRRRR stupid aliens! -5.



Nice face Cecil.



Elektra's almost YA...



Ryan: Well screw you frittata!



Crop Top Dude Numero 2...



Ryan: You look like a llama!

Wanda: DAD GTFO.



Wanda: Suck it Dad-Doll! GET SHOVED IN A WALL!


Ryan: Hey, grandchild...


BFFs!


Steve's going to be a child.


Close-up b/c he's SO CUTE.


And this is the full portrait of Steve, the first Gen 4 kid! Look how cute he is! He got Artistic Prodigy and Hot-Headed. Oh joy.


Why do none of you take care of yourselves? And why is it the spouses? The kids are normally fine.


See, look how happy Steve is!


Love you Steve.


Nat got abducted too. (I messed with the Alien settings up on MC Command Centre because I like it when the Sims get abducted).


PIETRO! Stop knocking up women and not staying with them! This is the second time!

Wait...that's Wanda's friend...#awkward.


Don: You want me to get out! Fight me first!

Elektra: I hate you all.


Noah is old now.


Ryan being a dick to more of his children.



Wanda: CLAAAAWS!

Ryan: She saddens me.

Sel: I like her.



Noel: Why did that stupid Pietro boy let them in? Ugh!



Noel: Deep breaths, girl, deep breaths, you knew what you were marrying into...

Wanda: We're all puppets! Suspended on strings by a giant hand that controllin' y'all, and me too!

Ryan: Wut?



Wanda: Get outta me!

Ryan: Haha sucker, no way!

Noel: I just want to take a bath in my OWN home.



Wanda: Hey, I'm Wanda and I'mma totally steal outta your house soon as my moodlet expires!

Noel: I'm not afraid to beat up a pregnant lady.

Ryan: Ohhhhh snap. Fight fight fight!



Pietro Child #1. And she has a condiment name because Pietro didn't marry the woman...

I'm changing it when she ages up because I do not like that spelling.



Elektra: I'm hungry!

Steve: HELLO!

Kailani+Eric: What are these children doing here?

Your cousin and your...er...other relative person.



Rare Ryan and Wanda affection.



Kailani just knows she's better than everyone else.



Or...

Wanda: SCREW YOU!

Ryan: SCREW YOU!

Elektra: Guys come ON!



Hey old Noah.

Noah: Go away.

I still remember when he was a kid and plotting to murder his dad...



It's Ry's birthday. And, no, I haven't aged Nat up. She hasn't aged up on her own either. Wait and see why...



I realised that Wanda didn't even KNOW her uncle, so I made her introduce herself in the classiest of places...the bathroom.



Wanda: Yay...y'know, ya probably a better dad than my own! How're yo' kids? Do ya yell at them randomly for no reason? Do ya feel like one day they'll be wantin' to perform voodoo on you and 'at?

Noah: Er...door's that way. Please use it.



Steve. There are so many seats.



Oh hey Nat. Caught you at the exact right moment.

Nat: Shuddup, I feel like crap.

You haven't felt quite right since the aliens, have you...?

This is why she's not ageing up into Elder. 3rd Pregnancy for you, Nat.

Nat: Stupid MC Command Centre! Why wasn't it that lousy boy that lives here? That one that ain't making my daughter an honest woman yet?



Extended family togetherness.



I regret not introducing Wanda to Noah earlier. This may not seem like a lot, but Noah's evil, and Wanda's insane. Plus I didn't interfere with the convo. The chance of any relationship in the green with those circumstances is small.



Kezia's hubby is old too.



Eric is a true Sutherland. Look at dat FACE.



And we can't forget little Steve.



And Elektra, as 'kid who was half a lifestage younger than the TH' for this gen, is being a nicer version of Kezia to the TH's kids.



Awww.

Wanda: Baby, you've got my heart anytime! And a lot more, once this baby is outta me!

Cecil: Wow, I guess I got a good deal!

No sweetie, with Wanda you really didn't.



Eric: You're fat!

Wanda: Well, you're stupid!

Cecil: Um, sorry ma'am, Wanda-she- whatever, I'll stop her-

Noel: Nah. That kid needs to be told where to get off.



Cecil: Shit shit shit she's in labour.

And that's why I made you all come home.



Wanda: Get it ouuuuuuut!



And it's a little girl!



Wanda: Hey new child! Let me introduce y'all to me, the cray-cray fam and don't ya forget the sparklies!

Scarlett: Waaaaaahhhh! (Translation: Well, I'm a second into life and my mother's trying to screw me up.)



Wanda: Hello little cootchie-coo!

Scarlett: GOO! (Get out of my face.)

You two will have such a loving bond.



Elektra fulfils aunty duties.



Ryan: Yay! Birthday alone with only that creepy gummy fish to celebrate!

How depressing.



Ryan: OUCH!

Haha, sucks to be you.

I'm ending this here. Next time, Nat's little baby Alien will arrive, and hopefully bump up my points. I haven't got past 65 for ages now. I thought for sure I'd do it this chapter...and then Cecil failed on me. Still love him though.

Score Sheet- 65

Single Births (7) +35
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (16) +80
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (1) +10
Every 100,000 simoleons (1) +20

Pass Out (17) -85
Self Wetting (6) -30

Comments

  1. It's fitting that Cecil was abducted by aliens, considering his father was and he has two alien half brothers (also how does Cecil feel about a brother and a son named Steve?)
    Also, Cecil in the science career is a great idea. He's very into science these days ;) And we have all been scientists at one point or another in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I didn't think of that. I was just thinking that Wanda would be the kind of person who names her son Steve for the lols.

      Delete

Post a Comment