2.12 - Welcome Wanda

Chapter 29- Welcome Wanda

I'm just sitting here watching these two.

Nat's bro: I'm not moving.

Cardigan: I would rather die than move.


Noah: *runs for dear life* I need shelter in this house! My wife is being crazy!


Noah, what did Pietro ever do to you...have you even met the boy yet? Much confusion...


Elektra: I'm just going to stretch my FIST towards someone's stupid FACE.

Wanda: Hmmm...the sun's acting weird today.


D'awww. Brother reunions.


OK Wanda. Why are you even out here?


Pietro? Are you five?


There's something up Noah's butt.


Pietro: Yeah! Check out my guns, Tetris game!

That is sad.


Ooh. Sel had a...


Son! Yay! Also, finally the randomiser picked a normal name. There's nothing wrong with the other names, it's just like...they're a bit odd.

Also Luna Link had twins. I have a weird obsession with that townie.


The twins are almost YA.


Nat: Someone get my hand out! It hurts!


Wanda, get in the house. Why are you even out here?


Nat enjoying our sauna.


Beardy: Why, yes of course, I only give the best of high-fives.


Pietro: *sigh* Stuck in a hedge...!


Nat: FINGERS!

Y'all useless. I mean, you've got the twins stuck out on the street, Elektra going on the gaming rig for AGES and ignoring her needs, and we also have Nat who's been in here for two hours!


And now Noah has a...


Son. When he ages up into a child I'm going STRAIGHT to CAS and taking the H off. I do not like that spelling.


Pietro is doing his homework in the hedge. Dude, get out of there.


Wanda: I'M WINNING!

GET IN THE HOUSE.


Well well well look who came back.

Wanda: I'm HUNGRY.


Wanda: I am queen of the toilet.

Just wait until you're TH and get pregnant.


Wanda: Naw. I ain't doin' that.

Just you wait, Wanda.


He is STILL in the hedge.

Pietro: They'll never find me here!


Finally he came back.

Pietro: My FINGERS.


Family breakfast outside...it's like they don't have a dining table anymore.


Nat: Don't you see? I've got so many ideas!

Pietro: Mum....just, just no.


Ryan: Yeah, I've got frittata.


Oh Nat. Never stop dancing.


Ryan hopped off the treadmill and did this.


Here is someone ELSE twinning with Sel's party wear.


Elektra: I'm losing! :(


And that is what you get for staying out in a hedge all night sucker!

*sigh* -5.


Ryan actually bonding w/ one of his children. Normally he's too busy,


More family tree pics! Now Amanda has eight grandchildren.


Jeez what's up with this kid? As a reminder, he belongs to Kezia and Moises, her husband.

Santos: They're all actually trying to drive me mad. My dad's evil, my mother's mean and my sister's a klepto!

All true, poor kid. I think he's loner.


I seriously find this last name way too funny.



Elektra: I solved the mystery! I'm a TV genius!

You're a lazy bum, that's what you are. Go and do your homework.


Child: HELLO.


RIP Nat's bro. You never visited and Amanda got into a fight with both you and your dad. You will get culled at some point.


Elektra: I'm doing my homework! Aren't I great?

Nat: SCREW YOU PARFAIT.


That's right. Look ashamed. Be normal tonight, please.


Child: Hello! My mummy said that if I waited here every night, someone would give me a cupcake!

Sel Twin:...do I need to call child services?


WTF Nat why would you sleep there, like that?


Wanda WTF is that face?

Wanda: I'm chatting to the nice people online!

So why that face?

(Sorry about the walls, but I tried really hard to have them up, I just couldn't have them up and show the face).


Elektra: And the witch's hand broke the surface of the goo, and grabbed the girl's leg!

Pietro: Elektra, I do not want to hear the entirety of your English homework.

Elektra: At least I do my homework!

True dat.

And then all the kids ACTUALLY went to bed.


Nat can you not? Just go to bed.


It's Nat's turn to stay out all night. It's seriously like 2.


Wanda: Yo, yo pancakes. You scared? I'm scared.

Pancakes: Yeah girl.

Of what?


Pietro: Woo! Dancing! And watching fish!


Wanda: I'm stuck...


Really Elektra? Skiving? Shame on you. Why would you do your homework and then skive?



Wanda: Fish.

Pietro: Fiiiiish.



Kezia. Why do you even bother coming back here, honestly?



Elektra: I just realised how much I hate my life.



This is the first thing Kezia did when she got in the door.



Kezia: Ahhh...I make myself laugh, I'm so funny!



Nat: Hello everyone.

Beardies: Damn!



Beardy: Hot right?

Moustache: I know!

Nat: Why do I always attract the creeps?



Nat: Ah-ha! I know how to stop this! *stares at back of neck*

Moustache: Ya know what, bye. I'll go home to my wife.

Beardy: WIMP.



Beardy: She won't act like that to me.

Nat: GTFO, both of you.

Moustache: *cough* LOSING BATTLE HERE STACHEY! *cough*



Nat: Right, you're both creeps. I'm going to go to my computer.

Moustache: I'm sorry, pretty girl!

Beardy: Still would.



Nat (off-screen): *is walking into house*

Moustache: Damn that failed.

Beardy: You give up way too easily.



Too bad Ryan's at work. Tomorrow, guys, tomorrow.



Nat: Deep breaths...deep breaths. Don't go Godzilla.



I legit thought that Mortimer Goth resurrected himself. It's not Mort though.



Elektra: Er...why are you looking at me like that.

Wanda: *death glare* I do what I want.



Elektra: Hey, did you hear that some kid wet his pants?

Wanda: Ewwwww.



Noah: Hey everyone!

Bye dude.



Wanda: Hey there AIR! We're still totally tight, ain't that right?



Elektra: CURSE YOU.



Kezia still cares for her nephew...her nieces? Eh.



Actually...

Kezia: Hang on, hang on...

RUDE.



Pietro honestly puts up with so much.



Seriously.



Enjoy your last time on this thing, Wanda, there ain't no time for fun once you're TH.



Nat: I gotta book!



Oh go away, I'm trying to get to Wanda's gen and you're being annoying.



I like this face of Elektra's. But girl. Go to bed. It's 3.



Don: Why TF am I in here?



GET OUT.



Ryan: Well, cake bowl, it's been a good run.



Thanks.



Pietro blowing out his candles...

He got goofball and he's going to live with Noah and his family because that's the only house with a good amount of bedrooms.



Wanda's blowing out her own candles...



Pietro is celebrating but Ryan ain't happy.



Wanda: I'm your new TH! Do you like?

Yup. So ready for a new person...Sim to control.



I gave her a new outfit, and the Klepto trait. I was supposed to give her geek, but what's ten points? A lot if everyone acts stupid, but I don't care...Klepto Wanda is much more fun.



This is Cecil Reagan, from the Reagan ISBI. This is another one of my inspiration blogs, and it's awesome, so go check it out! He has another outfit that his original creator gave him but I didn't take a screenshot. Yeah. I love this guy so much that I gave him a whole new outfit. Not just a new shirt like I did with Don and Ryan.

(BTW, sorry for switching out one of his traits. I just thought that Hot-Headed is more entertaining than Bro, especially while paired with Wanda)

Anyway, he's here because he's going to be Wanda's spouse. As any sensible person would guess. I have plans for Wanda. Many plans.

And those plans are coming in the next chapter.

Score Sheet- 65

Single Births (5) +25
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (14) +70
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (1) +10
Every 100,000 simoleons (1) +20

Pass Out (16) -80
Self Wetting (3) -15

Comments

  1. Hot headed actually suits Cecil. Somehow. He's looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment