2.6 - Elektra Ages Up

2.6- Elektra Ages Up!

I intended to age Elektra up last chapter, but they were at the park and did amusing things, so I took too many pics of that.


How do these dumbasses get the bathroom stuff so dirty all the time?


Ryan taking care of Elektra so she doesn't cry at night...


It's about 5.30am and Nat is trolling, Wanda is showering and Pietro is playing outside.


FINALLY.

Also Nat got to level 4 in mischief.


Pietro: I make healthy choices.

Wanda: Ehhhh...#noregrets.


Elektra has arrived...CAS time.

She got Whiz Kid and Outgoing.


LOOK AT HER. So cute. Who likes her hat?


Elektra's first act as a child.


And then she cleaned the dishes. Well...a dish.


An hour into child life and Elektra's got it sussed. She will feel this way a LOT.


And then she took a nap.


Amanda: Why isn't the shower clean?

CLEAN IT YOURSELF.


Kezia's...just being Kezia. Normally I'd say that the Sim was feeling PO'd, but really it's just Kezia.


ARGH.


Amanda makes no sense. So you complain about the dirty shower, use it and gain a stupid moodlet, then you clean it.


Aww.

Elektra: I do love these idiots.

I feel the same way.


Mother-daughter selfie.


Nat: Your mother's pretty cool.

Elektra: Why sure thing, mum!


Amanda is scary.


Wanda: Take that, AIR!

Pietro: Ignorance is bliss.


Amanda: Fighting! Death! Violence! What a good show!


All three kids are playing on the jungle gym. Also, Ryan and Nat are putting the skids on. For real. I mean it. No fourth kids. No Kezias.


Amanda: It's on!

Wanda: OH YEAH.


Pietro: I sense a disturbance behind me...why do I only know crazy people?


She looks like she wants to punch him at any moment.


Cute sister moment.


Sister selfie.


Ryan and Don are back and feel quite crap.


But promotion!


What are you screaming about?


Wanda: DIIIIIIISHES.


Why are you waking up at 3am to eat cake?


Elektra: *evil laugh*

Pietro: I'm scared. :(.


Nat: Good morning world!


Pietro: Hey granddad!

Don: *sigh* Go away.


Don: Ugh, they had another one.

Elektra: Well, well, well. I may be last but I certainly ain't least. That's you, Pietro.

Pietro: :(.


What the-?


Amanda: But how do they catch it?


Don: Get your hair out of my nose.


Well done Amanda.

Then Nat and Manda both go off to troll.


Sel is coming to visit. She's all sad.


Pietro: Ohmygod, what a mediocre cloud!

Elektra: Bad-frickin-ass. That's what I am.

Wanda: Nom nom nom! *eats hand*


Aww.


Chill out time with Grandma in the sauna.

Amanda: Um, it's a bit awkward, considering that...er-

Elektra: I don't like you.



Also, both twins got Bs.



Selina, being really, really stupid.



Amanda is doing autonomous painting.

Also I checked everyone's age bars and Don's is full. He's gonna die soon.

And then I got the second 'You gon' die' notification.



Amanda: It's a good idea!

Don: *sigh* Yes dear.



Wanda: I love you!



After everyone else went to bed I found Amanda out here yelling at some counters. I would say she's gone senile but she's always been like this.



Sparkly age bar...



Nat's almost a full adult.



More autonomous painting.



Elektra: Hmm. That's a nice plate.



Wanda: Explosions!

Pietro: EXPLOSIONS!

Nat: I love that you two get along so well!



Well, twins, looks like you got your explosion.

Again, Ryan, you're making simple food. PANCAKES should not do that.



Ryan: Hey, pancake, I'm sorry I dropped you.

Pancake: YOU DISRESPECT ME.



Nat: Elektra, I'm cool, right?

Elektra: ARGH GO AWAY. I'm just going to go outside and forget I live here for a bit.

Ryan: Sparkly pancakes!

Wanda: Hmmm...what about you, cheese?

And then the kids left.



Look at this! +20 points, baby.



I built a graveyard area.



She does the dishes for us.



And then autonomously paints.



Wanda: I'm cool!

Elektra: Hello sister.

Pietro: Maaaaan I messed up.



Crazy, scary little thing. But I still love her.



Pietro: Er, hey, grandma, whatcha doing?

Amanda: Ehehehehehe TROLLING



Pietro: This isn't how plates work.

Thank you. WHY THIS GLITCH?



More painting.



Nat: Hi!



Poor Nat.



Amanda is being way nicer to Don lately...she probably knows that he's going to die soon.



Amanda is swimming.



Hello TH I never take pics of. And it's because he normally does things like this...programming, cleaning the house, cooking food.



These two do not know how to have a good night's sleep.



Ryan the food ninja.



Amanda! No! You're not even halfway through your Elder stage!



Noah just had his adult birthday right here. What a sad birthday it was.



Ryan and Nat are still cute.



Brotherly hugs.



Ryan: NINJA CAKE!

Cake mixture: FREEDOOOOMMMM!



Elektra scared Nat and Nat wasn't too happy.



Elektra: Boo!

Ryan: AH!

Nat: Oh my God...



This is a woman who is done.



Unlike Nat, Ryan appreciated it.

Ryan: Good job daughter! That'll scare off the boys when you're older!

Elektra: I KNOW!



Elektra: Hello...parents.

Note: Up to here, I did not have the MC Command Centre mod thingy. I got Occult, Pregnancy and Population, so hopefully we can get some Sel, Noah and Kezia kids happening. I really want someone else to procreate. Noah's an Adult already, but Sel and Kezia are both younger than Ryan so they still have plenty of opportunity to be involved!



Aww.



Pietro: I saw a mermaid yesterday!

Wanda: Really? OMG.



Pietro: Haha! I tricked you.

Wanda: Ehehe...I didn't believe ya for a second.



Don: I love you. About this much.



Amanda is bothering me.  I get stuck with her a lot because her job has stupid hours, and she's just out here doing shit-all.



Pietro: *sad face* It's the end of the world! My plane doesn't work!

Wanda: Mwahahahaha

Elektra: I STINK.



Elektra: These people make me wanna murder myself.



Ryan will almost be an adult. Because of all the pregnancy he is not too far behind Nat, even though she was a week older than him at first.



Ryan got a promotion!



Wanda: *mocking* Oooooh, I'm Elektra. I'm the baby of the family! I'm a loser without a twin and I have a 'funny' hat!

Elektra: Say that one more time, Wanda, I dare you.



It's almost the twins' birthdays to Teen.  I feel like this generation has been shorter than Amanda's, but then again I used to take way too many pictures. This whole blog is a learning experience, and I've definitely got more selective with pictures.



DON. You fail. See the door right there? That's your bedroom door. It's right there. Your bed is right there. -5.



Nat and Ryan never spend time together. So this is sweet.



Pietro: YOU! I accuse YOU! You messed up my plane!

Elektra: It ain't nothing to do with me, and it sucked!



Luigi is back. Despite having quite high-quality stuff, it seems like everything breaks ALL THE DARN TIME.

My first MC Command Centre notifications came in, and...nothing happened that I particularly care about.

And I'm ending this. Next time, Wanda and Pietro will age up, and hopefully Kezia, Noah or Sel will do something.

Score Sheet- 75

Single Births (5) +25
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (14) +70
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for 1 gen (1) +10
Every 100,000 simoleons (1) +20

Pass Out (14) -70
Self Wetting (3) -15

Comments