2.4/5 - Elektra Heart

2.4/5- Elektra Heart

UPDATE 7/2/16: I'm really annoyed right now. I realised that I posted Chapters 21-24 in the wrong order, and I was fixing that, and now Chapter 21 is completely GONE. Can't find it. Checked my cache and went through all my history. It's gone. It's not so bad though, cos the only important thing that happened is that Nat got pregnant with Elektra. I think.

So, this chapter Kezia will leave, and Nat will have the baby. Amanda is pretty close to Elder too...



Let's start with Amanda talking to her 'friends'.



Amanda: The computer's been giving me some food for thought.



Amanda: Hmmm...

I find it funny that she got inspired on the toilet.



Pietro got dropped off ages away from the others.



Kezia is done with Wanda.



Wanda: Whatever.



Kezia: If I spend one more day in this house of imbeciles I'mma punch something.



Stop looking like that, Kezia. You have a SAUNA in your HOUSE.



Pietro's doing that thing where they just DON'T come in the house.



Amanda: Kezia! I love you! And by that I mean that I love the fact that you're leaving soon!

Kezia: I hate you so damn much.



Amanda: Hey! Heeeeey! I'm a bear!

Kezia: MUM, I swear to God, I will hit you with this remote.



This is the face of someone who is really, truly done.



Kezia: Mum, get away from me.



OH MY GOD REALLY? He actually got promoted. And look at that raise. Mate, you are never retiring. Working forever!



Sel's back again.



Sel: Ugh, so you're all as stupid as before?

Amanda: Welcome home daughter!



Kezia: The hell are these sparkles doing here?

And this is Kezia ageing up.

She got Genius as a trait, and she's going to go live with Noah and Sel in Spare House!

Right, byeeee.



Nat: I may be pregnant but I still can lift like a pro!

Damn right. I love her so much.



Nat: Caaaaaaake.



Why do Sims do this? Like, when they get kicked out of the bathroom they just loiter outside said bathroom for a bit? Is it just my Sims?



Don: So, Sel, I advise you to never stay tied to someone just because you have crazy children together. Never get married. Seriously.

Sel: Right...so you mean you shouldn't have stayed with Mum at all. Am I a crazy child, Dad?

Don: Ehehe...no...um.

Sel: I hate you.



Nat you make no sense. You're quite tired, but you're gonna play chess instead.



Don, you and your thought bubbles. Also, you and Nat need to go to bed, it's like 2.



Wanda and Pietro go to bed SO early, which means they get up at 3.

Wanda: Cake!



Wanda: High-freaking-five!



The twins are adorable.

Did I mention that Don is still swimming around? Dude, go to BED.



Wanda: I wish it was REAL.



These guys are so CUTE.



Luigi came back! Repairmen are the best, because they're actually quite cheap so I can call one if Ryan has no time. Both our computers were broken and Ry needed to use one...but Luigi's always there.



Amanda: Y'ALL SUCK. DIE IN FIRES!

Ryan: Mum, calm down, calm down- Dad help me, she's having another tantrum!

Amanda: I AM NOT! GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Ryan: I'm an ADULT!

Don: Would both of you crazy people just shut up and let me watch the programme in PEACE!

Amanda: NOT UNTIL THAT BOY GOES TO HIS ROOM!

Ryan: MUM!



Nat has dragged herself out of bed to get to work on time even though she feels like crap. I feel you.

Also 2nd trimester!



Thank you Amanda.



Everyone has gone to work or school. And Amanda is trolling.

Of course.



Got bored of Amanda's trolling antics so I'm seeing what the street people are doing.

First off...hiya Sel!

Sel: I wanna go back to bed.

It's 11am.

Sel: I WANNA GO BACK TO BED.

I feel you.



This mailman is smiling creepily in her direction.

Mail dude: Hey pretty lady. *licks lips*

Gross.



Noah, what got up your butt?

Noah: I HAVE TO LIVE WITH KEZIA.

Kezia's great!

Noah: STFU I HATE HER.

Bye.



Amanda is cleaning up the dishes for us!



Amanda: Hey! Dishwasher! You don't speak to a lady like that!

(I know the walls are down, but her expression was funnier from this angle. I tried to angle it so I could have the walls up...but I couldn't.)



Apart from a burst of trolling, she's been such an angel today. She did a load of dishes, ate some food, then cleared that up, then did more dishes, and is now cleaning this gross toilet. Also she cleaned the gross sauna.



Pietro: Ugh, everything sucks.

GAME. STOP DROPPING HIM OFF AT THE END OF THE ROAD.



Pietro: Hey redhead! Hey redhead! Heeeeey!

Redhead: Go away!

Tank top man: I'm totally gonna be high-fived when I get home tonight!

Pink lady: Y'all trash.



Wanda: Hmm...I don't think you're a real bear. Like, you're just not fierce.

Blarffy: ;_;



I realised that Wanda completed the first level of her aspiration, simply by being born into such a massive household. +5. This means that Ryan also did, probably, but I'm not counting on it. So just the 5.



Whaaaat?



Random pic of Kezia talking to random child.

Kezia: The first thing you should know is that I'm the best, kid.

Kid:...yes ma'am?



Amanda: Ha, self! TAKE THAT. I'mma pwn you!



See! The twins sleep so early. It's like half past six!



EVERYONE in this house TROLLS the whole time! Even Ryan does it when I let him be free! WHY?



Wanda woke up to play on the jungle gym.



Thanks Nat. There's no food in the fridge, seriously.



YASSSSS. +5.



Nat: And then it was just...ahahahaha, you had to be there!

Pietro: You do not amuse me.



Pietro: I have much zen.



+5! I'm on fire this chapter. I got 75 points now, guys!



The Sims have started to realise that this bathroom exists. Seriously, they NEVER used it before. Which is sad, because it's my favourite. I like the blue/yellow/green thing.



3rd trimester Nat.



Nat: Oh it's a beautiful day! And my baby's coming soon!



Whoa! What an outfit! I want it!



Everyone went away and Amanda is on the computer and being boring, so I'm stalking the street people again.

Sel: I look cool when I put my face like this. Hey sexy boys!

Nah.



Good girl!



And back to trolling.



Wanda got dropped off here and hot damn is she mad.



Pietro: I stink.

That ya do.



Wanda: YOU SUCK! EVERYTHING SUCKS! IT'S YOUR FAULT! BOOOOO!

Blarffy: I just wanna be loved...



Wanda: My daddy said that you and him were gonna 'splode things. Well guess what! When I'm old enough, I'mma 'splode YOU!



But one step onto the jungle gym and it's all smiles.



Nat's back is killing her. I feel sorry for her because she's such a small Sim but somehow ends up with massive baby bumps.



Don: Back to the nuthouse.

Nat's bro: Why am I even here?

Ryan: Home guys!



NAT! Come on! -5 points. But for real, I'm not gonna blame her because she is on her third trimester and I made her go to work anyway. Which was mean...so yeah, it's me. All me.



Look at this dude! I mean honestly, why are you so grumpy?



Wanda: MIIIIILK!

SO CUTE. I love her.



Ryan: I am such a pro!

Pan of Pasta: AAAAAARGH ABOUT TO FALL OVER HERE.



Nat's bro is using the observatory. I'd kind of forgotten he was here, lol.



Pietro: Hey uncle!

Nat's bro: Hmm. Kid expects me to care.

I don't think this is quite an Auntie Kezia situ.



Nat's bro finally left and Amanda got promoted!



Nat is having her baby.



It's a girl!

I recently listened to the Electra Heart album again, but I like the name with a k, so Elektra it is.



Yeah! And it's just ONE baby. ONE.



Wanda: CAKE CAKE CAKE I WANT CAKE.

Pietro: Now what's in these noodles? Reveal all your secrets, noodles.

Don: *sigh*



Ryan quickly WooHooed Nat in the sauna because he needed fun, but I think she needed to fill up her needs and she looks uncomfortable.



The twins continue to get on.

Wanda: Aw come on bro! I just said you have brains like Blarffy. He's only 95% dumb, I think it's a compliment.

Pietro: I AM NOT A STUFFED BEAR.



O_O CRAP. If Elders do running, they could DIE. Don, if you lose me points, I'll kill you...even though you'll be dead already.

I have much logic.



Pietro met Elektra.

Pietro: If she turns out to be cray like Wanda...



Wanda is also not too happy about her new sister.



Amanda is ageing up.



Amanda: I REALLY AM OLD!



I was watching Wanda play on the jungle gym cos she's so fricking cute, and then I noticed....



CRAP. Stupid autonomous WooHoo! Why Amanda? You're going to kill Don. You're going to kill him. Honestly.



Noah came over. He's all flirty and LOOK WHO HE'S THINKING OF. NOAH NO, that's RYAN'S wife.

And somehow Don hasn't died.



DINA GO AWAY.



Oh AMANDA, you don't need to sleep on that.



Ryan is taking care of Elektra.



You are ANNOYING.



Amanda has woken up and is telling the lamps a very interesting story...



Why are you out here? You're getting senile. You are.

Right, I'm ending it. Amanda's old, Kezia's gone and Elektra is born, so I've done all I wanted. Next time Nat might be an Adult, but really nothing happens in that transition.

Score Sheet- 70

Single Births (5) +25
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (13) +65
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5
Randomising everything for a gen (1) +10

Pass Out (8) -40
Self Wetting (3) -15

Comments