2.3 - Twins Age Up

2.3- Twins Age Up


Last chapter, we had the birth of twins and the moving out of Sel.


No-one's letting you in, Nat's bro.


Don: Congratulations Aunt Kezia.

Kezia: Dad! I hate those things, I just take care of them cos Nat's at work and Ryan's being a deadbeat. I hate them.

Sure you do.


Donzia.


Thank GOD! (Also, yes, I forgot to change Pietro's last name. I'm changing it in CAS when he ages up).


Someone finally used the pool. I don't know why the NTH sims never use it.


Nat's home and ready to pass out. Look at her! Poor girl.


Auntie Kezia to the rescue again after like five wrong interactions


Ryan is talking to the table.


Don: It's my birthday...

Kezia: Mmm, good tilapia.

And she's back to not caring about the birthdays.


Elder Don.


Happy Kezia.


They need to fix this, it's not how dishwashers work.

Also, why do they insist on using that one counter? It's dirty, yet Ryan still uses it.


Amanda is still not impressed with her job.

I think she's plotting something.


Ryan is done.


Nat: Hey, Amanda, we're friends now, aren't we? I can give you some tips for...y'know, the bedroom!

Amanda: Ooh whaddya got, Natty?

No guys, that is awkward and wrong.


Nat's parenting!

Nat: So which one is this again?


Don: I look pretty good for an old guy.

Well... debatable.


Aww.

Three generations of the ISBI all together.


Thx.


D'aww!


Don: *sings* I'm a bird, mother****er, I'm a bird!


I love Ryan.


Amanda: Ahaha, Lamp...stahhhhp!

Lamp: But you're so pretty.

This is a cry for help; she's imagining this. Don, go and keep your marriage alive.


Amanda: What is that?

A baby. You had four of them.

Amanda: Don't remind me.


Donmanda...that is one scary combination.


This is sweet, right?


WRONG. Why are you thinking of this?


Amanda starts randomly yelling. The joys of the insane trait...


Kezia is ill.


Lol I guess Don is used to Amanda randomly having tantrums because half a Sim hour later they're being lovey-dovey again.


*angel choir*


Sel's here.


The twins' random outfits don't look so bad. But why the hats?

I kept the hats because they're super cute.


And the twins' everyday outfits. They're really cute kids, and both got Grandma Amanda's big brown eyes. Also, Pietro's last name is now Sutherland.

Pietro got Rambunctious Scamp, and Outgoing, which would set him up to be a possible because he has a backup trait (this gen it's Cheerful and Outgoing), but his sister Wanda got Social Butterfly and Insane, which means for now she is the next heir. But I'll get around to generating all their traits, and we shall see...

Wanda's jumper and Pietro's shorts and T-shirt are all from TSR.


The twin's first act as kids.

That's it for this chapter. Next time, I think Kezia will have to leave, and Amanda will get close to Elder. I also might make Ryan and Nat have another kid.

I'm sad about Kezia leaving. She went from being the random spare I half-regretted making Don and Amanda have, to possibly my favourite this gen. I just love her so much, she's kind of relatable. To me, at least. Dunno what that says about me...

Score Sheet- 55

Single Births (4) +20
Twin Births (1) +10
Aspiration Tiers (10) +50
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5

Pass Out (7) -35
Self Wetting (3) -15



Comments