1.5 - Kid Three Incoming

1.5- Kid Three Incoming




Am I crazy? Probably. But I want to just have one baby girl! ONE. That's all I want. First of all because I have so much good girl CC, also because I can get creative with names. So fingers crossed.



Lol at Noah. His parents literally just brought home a new sibling, his mother was screaming in the kitchen and was ACTUALLY IN LABOUR, his parents are now making another kid next door and still he sleeps. He slept through all of this shit.



PREGNANT!



Don: WOMAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WE JUST GOT RID OF THE FIRST CRYING THING AND THERE'S A SECOND IN OUR BEDROOM SCREAMING AS WE SPEAK.



Noah: Dad, I'm right here!



Noah: Lalalala...if I can't see them they don't exist! Much better! *smiles blissfully*

LOVE. THIS. KID. SO. DAMN. MUCH.



Don: Noah, you smell.



Noah: You don't like it? GOOD.



GAHHHHHH. This has 5 reliability level too, why does this happen?



*eyebrow twitches*

]

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH why does everything have to break on the same day? I'm trying to get her to paint, and how is that supposed to work when everything is breaking and the one thing that could make us money (a nearly-completed painting of an anime cat) is so cute that I won't sell it.



AND NOW THE CHILD'S CRYING. GREAT.



Don. Instead of doing push-ups, you could:
A) Take care of baby Ryan
B) Clean the shower
C) Mop the bathroom floor
D) Do the dishes

Don: Nah, I'll just do push-ups.



NOW YOU'RE JUST STANDING MOTIONLESS IN A FILTHY BATHROOM THAT YOU COULD CLEAN YOU STUPID-



And after everything has been fixed, we are going for Date Number 2! That would be... 10 points. Yes please.



Amanda: Errr...why are we having a date at our crappy house, in our pyjamas?

Because it's less hassle. Also, I want to see if Noah does anything funny.



Ryan is crying again, but I can't be asked to get someone- by that I mean Amanda- to deal with him.

Noah: Baby. Just...no. Shut up you stupid thing.

I told you Ryan would be unloved by me.



OK, so a goal came up on the date to WooHoo... I actually never tried having a home date, I like how they give you slightly different minor goals to do.

Amanda: Noah, get out of here, we're trying to have sexytime!

Noah (off-screen): O_O Bye guys...



Noah just casually loitering outside his parent's room as they WooHoo. Strange child.

The good news is that both of them completed the first thingy of their aspirations. +10 for me.



This is part and parcel of the ISBI...*sigh*

Amanda: I AM NOT CINDERELLA



Don: Ehh...can't be asked, I'm going to bed.

Ryan: Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!

NO-ONE CARES ABOUT YOU, RYAN!



Well, Don, this is what you get for trying to sleep while your baby son is screaming for... I think it's food?



Noah: I'm supposed to play with this thing? WHAT?



I WILL NEVER SELL YOU ANIME CAT, DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.



And finally we took care of Ryan. I got her to eat, clean up the house and finish off the painting of Anime Cat before I did this.

Ryan: GOO! (Translation: I hate ALL of you!)



ARGH



Noah: You gon' die! Lulzzzzz!

I always enjoy Don and Noah's late-night chats. Such a caring, functional family.



Noah: Me so smart, doing all the sciences on my awesome machine.

More like you're messing about on your mass-produced toy science set and producing nothing of value.



RYAN SHUT UP! I swear Noah cried way less than this. I already hated slightly disliked this baby because I wanted a girl but now I hate him even more.



Don: I'm a great parent.

Ryan: Who is this person? Who is anyone? Oh yeah, I don't know, because you guys don't even like me! aka. Waaahh!



Yay Noah and his autonomous skilling.



Don what did the yogurt ever do?

Don: We...we...*points shaking finger at me* DON'T SPEAK OF THAT.

Mkaaaaaayyyy...



Amanda is making grilled cheese.

Amanda: I forgot how damn funny Cheese is...oh God...it was never going to be the Fish Tacos.



NOAH! -5 points. Grr.

Noah: Maybe I shouldn't have done science all night and actually gone to sleep and taken care of my needs...

MAYBE YOU SHOULDA!



Thank the Lord.



Amanda: Say whaaaaat?

Grilled Cheese: I missed this woman... but also I didn't.

Tacos: *sniff*



You know how parents have a 'Kid's First Day Of School' pic thing sometimes. Well, Don and Amanda aren't going to do that because they really don't care that much... but look at Noah. Even if they did care they wouldn't take a pic. I mean, what a train wreck. He is going to school sleep-deprived and filthy, having just pissed himself.

*slow clap*



*angel choir*

Look, they're SPARKLY!



Amanda: Ehehe...your beard tickles.



Amanda is at her peak self when eating, I swear.



Thanks Don! It's nice that you're cleaning dear, but notice the fact that it's spitting up toilet water? Maybe that's important too?



Ehehe...we can't pay these yet.



Amanda: Really? I'm mopping up my son's PEE? Is this what my life is?

Yes.



Second trimester!



Manda, I'm happy that you're happy, but look at your bank balance right now.



Noah's home!

Noah: I'm disgusted with myself.

SHOULD BE YOU LIL PIG.



Two paintings later and we can pay our bills!



This is why Amanda and food are the best thing ever. She's just making tacos. Who else gets that expressive while making tacos?



Amanda: I am in heaven.



That's it, Don.



Noah (at half past four in the morning): Ah sweet freedom. When can I leave?

Never, if you become TH. If you don't, then you are being forcibly kicked out the second you become a YA.



Noah is doing his homework! It's an hour and a half before school starts, but he's still doing it!



*angel choir*



And here is Ryan.

What is his hair?



Amanda (looking away from Ryan): If I look away, it's not real.



So, this is Ryan. He's quite cute. He got Cheerful and Social Butterfly.

And with that we end the chapter. Next chapter, we hopefully might have promotions, actual money, good plumbing (OK, I'm not expecting anything on that front), and a baby girl!

Score Sheet- 10

Single Births (2) +10
Aspiration Tiers (2) +10

Pass Out (1) -5
Self Wetting (1) -5


Comments