1.2 - First Day of Work

1.2- First Day of Work





Amanda: SALAD!

I was going to start this chapter in the morning because I got Don a job as a scientist and I just was going to get them to work so they can afford windows. But Amanda's face here was too funny to not put in.

(Side note: I also got them officially together because I forgot to do that earlier)



Amanda: I FEEL HORRIBLE!

Pregnancy is a bitch sometimes, isn't it. (She has morning sickness and keeps making all these whimpery noises).



OK Don why are you here? What are you even trying to do? (Actually I've got a pretty good idea of it)



Yay, Manda's first day!



OK, Nancy Landgraab has a stick shoved straight up her arse. I like her outfit though.

Nancy: Ugh, I'm too good for all of you peasants.



Don is going to work now.



Amanda's home with a grand total of £168! That brings our household money up to...£376!

Amanda: Windows!



Amanda is now painting a pink rabbit, it seems. Finally no more of that blurry landscape ish.

OK, she made £60 off it. That is an improvement.



Don, this is what happens when you don't go to bed until six in the morning.



Amanda: Me smart and awesome and creative.

And actually doing your daily task! Well, you probably wouldn't do it if I didn't control you.



Don, why are you sleeping on our cheap-ass uncomfortable ugly yellow (why did I buy it in yellow) sofa instead of sleeping in- I don't know- the BED? Sims be cray.



Second trimester!



Amanda: Haha, grilled cheese, you're so funny!

She IS insane.



Amanda: GRILLED CHEESE!

It is a lot more fun to watch Sims cooking when they are shit at cooking.



I don't even know what to put, I just like this photo.



This one is better. She did that insane thing where they look around and make a weird noise. Can't describe it. You know what I mean?

Amanda: The grilled cheese is freaking me out, man!



THANK YOU DON



YAY CAREER PROGRESS (at like, 4am. Sims are incapable of normal behaviour patterns without our control). That's why I got this job, so that he could advance without doing a daily task that he would never do.



Amanda: *whimpers*

Tough it out, you have like a day and a half left of this. And then probably about two more rounds.

Amanda: I hate you.



Amanda is once again eating grilled cheese. Seriously, the faces she pulls...

Amanda: Hehehehehehe....



Don: *stares at wall of crappy house and contemplates life choices*



YAY PROMOTION!  Now we have £934! I will buy wallpaper.



OK, wallpaper and flooring is expensive, I now have £86. Oh well, the house looks a bit less crap.



Don is exhausted again... if you give a fail I will break you.



THANK YOU



Third trimester. Amanda, you are EL MASSIVO.

Amanda: F*ck off.



Amanda: I am the queen of the toilet.

Yeah, because you're pregnant as f and you have to use it constantly!



Thank you for doing the dishes, Don. So far you've been decent.



YAY CAREER PROGRESS AGAIN! He might actually get a promotion. (I'm aware I've probably just jinxed it)



I wonder who's painting this?



Amanda: Oh yeah. Who's got some salad? THIS GIRL.

Um, it's breakfast time...



I can't work out whether she wants to eat Don's soul or if she's just checking him out.

Amanda: Eh. Both.

I worry about you.



Amanda: Look, I'm about to have a baby, so you better let me have a day off, OK?



Don just get into a real sleep routine that doesn't involve you looking like this at the end of EVERY DAY.



Amanda: Yoghurt, I know what you did!

Yoghurt: *sigh*



It's crop top dude again. Man, burn your wardrobe. Don't go around looking like you think you're all that.



Don: It's real. It's real. She had the baby and I'm TRAPPED.

Also you need sleep. And a shower.

(Side note: Sent her to hospital so forgot to get any sort of labour pics)



And this is baby Noah, the first child of this ISBI. He's cute and definitely has some good genes (seriously, both Don and Amanda (but more Amanda) are pretty attractive). Let's see how it turns out!

OK, I think that's it for this part! I had a lot of fun writing it, and Amanda has definitely started revealing her true insane self. Hope you enjoyed and hope to update soon.

Score Sheet- 5
Single Birth (1) +5

Comments