2.1- Ryan Takes Over

2.1 - Ryan Takes Over



Ryan's first act as a YA and the TH is to finish reading a book for his aspiration. Also, Nat doesn't get off work until 6, so we've got a while.


Amanda and Don did this autonomously. I didn't even know autonomous WooHoo was a thing.


Oh my God EW.


I like to think that this is Amanda officially passing on the torch to her son.


Oh, and Kezia is being herself once again. Ryan ain't even mad anymore, he's just chilling out reading a book right in the middle of it.


I already love these guys. I'm just getting their friendship up for now. Also, I think that I'm gonna have Nat and Ryan go the traditional route, i.e. marriage first.


Ryan is nervous.


(And then Amanda did autonomous cleaning)



Ryan: *acting insane*

Nat: You're insane? That's cute!



And then Sel stole Nat's food. Nat took it like a pro though.



I asked Nat to move in as friends (she'd want to get away from her ASSHOLE brother; her parents are dead), and we will work on the romance tomorrow.

She is 13 days away from adult. Ryan is 20. I thought she was a bit older than that, so this is good.


I had to stick Amanda and Don in here. It's so sad and tiny.


Love Nat. Love Nat so much.


She's analysing the book.

Nat: Well, I can see that this book has, um, paper, and-


Kezia works out so much.


Ryan is calming himself down because he woke up angry. Stupid insanity.


Ryan is telling Nat how pretty she looks...

I wrote Amanda there I'm really having trouble adjusting.


D'aww.


Ryan you don't really have muscles.

As long as Nat's impressed. Which she is.


Wait for it...


Yes!

And now they're going on a real date.


Kissing at the park.


This one is so cute, he's looking at her like she's the best woman in the world.


Lol at Ryan. He's a smooth guy throughout the whole date but the second she turns away he lets us know that he's nervous as shit...keepin it real tho man.


Amanda: It's weird, I've done jack today!

I know dear, it's odd for me too.


Amanda is keeping up with her yoga.


ALSO FINALLY. +5 points.


Sel: Hmm. Hmm. I wonder if my fork thinks it's a good idea.

Kezia: I hate you.


Aw Sel! I'm not ready to lose you!

Also Ryan needs to get to level 3 in 3 careers. But I've decided that I'm not going to fulfil the aspiration. It's just too much annoyance and time. Also, I want him to have ONE career because that will make more money and the bills are quite high.



So now Ry is on the computer doing video games for his daily task as a Tech Guru.


Nat: I will be a good sister and you will be a good sister and we will have lots of fun together.


I have brought them to some trees!



ENGAGED!

Wedding happening tomorrow morning!


Don is very serious about the yoga.


Don: Here's some affection lovey-dovey stuff for you.

Amanda: :D


GAH KEZIA. -5. We were doing so well on the self-wetting, no-one had done it since Noah was a really young kid.



Ryan, you're making me nervous, bro. You have no skill, please don't get electrocuted.



Sel: The wall totally agrees with me!

Kezia: Ugh...



Nat's awake.

Who likes her cat jumper? (I gave that to her).



Well, it's back to crappy cooking for the Sutherlands. At least making those eggs somehow enabled him to get to level two.



Ryan: Le gasp! You can't be serious.

Scrambled Eggs: Yeah, I'm telling you, man, that was a crazy night!



Sheesh Amanda what got up your butt?



Ryan has a garden now.



I actually tried with this wedding and got everyone to watch! Then they all left so that basically did jack shit.







Sealed with a kiss.



The first thing Nat does as a married woman is to take out the trash...still in her dress.

Ryan is kicking Noah off the computer- he came to visit.



Noah: Hey guys!

GTFO.



Kezia: You're not good enough for my brother.

Nat: SHUT UP!

Then I got Ryan and Nat to try for a baby.



Don finally learned Amanda's third trait.



Preggers!



Nat's shirt. I think it rather works.

She and Amanda are getting on well, which is nice.



Ryan is pleased that the women in his life are getting on.

Nat: What do you think of this, Amanda? Your son cooked it!

Amanda: It sparkles! I love it!



Also, Amanda got a new job, because the bills for the house are going to be quite expensive, and Ryan doesn't make near enough on his own. So everyone's contributing!



Nat shared the big news. I scanned the pregnancy... but I'm making everyone wait to find out, it's more fun like that.



Mushy people. You lot are drowning me in cheese with all your romance.

Excuse me while my heart explodes.



Nat: So what do you think, plates?

She fits right in.



And the nausea hits.



Ryan got some new looks- i.e. I added outfits and just changed the T-shirts.



Really?



Ryan does not want to talk to Kezia.



I love these guys, they're adorable.



Nat suffers but she's still in love.



Someone finally did the dishes.



Amanda: Psh, who gardens?



Nat, I know married people are cool with seeing each other naked, but you don't have to actively try.



GLITCHES. GLITCHES EVERYWHERE. You're married!

Finally everyone but Nat is at work. I accidentally got her to take a vacation, which is annoying. I need money!



Poor Nat.

Anyway, this chapter has been long enough. Next time Ryan and Nat should have their kid, and Sel will grow up and GTFO.

Score Sheet- 50

Single Births (4) +20
Aspiration Tiers (10) +50
Aspiration (2) +20
Grade A (1) +5

Pass Out (7) -35
Self Wetting (2) -10


Comments